Hello all! Any1 know of a good cherry flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far my favorite candy ever is the cherry flavored air heads so a juice that tasted like that I would do unspeakable things for lol. Or any of the airhead flavors really. Anyone know of any that are the same besides the white mystery I saw mentioned on here? I'm scared of it tasting like cough syrup so I'm assuming that's why I havent seen many cherry flavors anywhere cause it's probably a fairly hard flavor to replicate in vape juice form but I figure if they can make the flavor into candy I'm sure it could be done for vape juice as well.

Reactions: Superuser187

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello and welcome to ECF!

Are you asking concerning DIY ejuice recipes? Or wanting some suggestions of commercially made ejuice?

Most commerical ejuices are overflavored to begin with and may produce a medicinal taste or aftertaste, but with DIY you could dial it in to your particular tastes..

I don't do cherry myself, but here is a video on cherry flavors for DIY you might glean some mixing knowledge from (mixing percentages to use etc):

Or you could ask the mixers here for some suggestions in the DIY forum, which may be tons more helpful than I am.. lol (I'm allergic to cherries in real life, and didn't find out until I had bad reactions several times, so now I associate that flavor in memory horribly, and can't stomach even the taste.. lol)

DIY E-Liquid

^^ that's a link to the DIY forum...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BrotherBob

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy2.jpg

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Thanks but I personally don't care for cherry. Just lurk on elr often.
    Cherry vape is one of those that you would think should be just mouthwatering awesome. But no. The few that I've tried or sampled at the vape shop either tasted like cough syrup or perfume. I even tried to DIY one and it was not good.

• Agree
    Reactions: YoursTruli

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Cherry vape is one of those that you would think should be just mouthwatering awesome. But no. The few that I've tried or sampled at the vape shop either tasted like cough syrup or perfume. I even tried to DIY one and it was not good.
    Well I dislike cherry anything period. Never liked them in any form even as a child.

Reactions: Coyote628

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I really wish I could help with this. People I know who vape fruit and candy flavors can't be talked out of it. My best friend's all day vape is strawberry. She says it tastes neutral like chapstick to her (whut?) I would just say, while things are still being shipped, to try small bottles from various reputable sellers. Velvet Vapors has 10 ml. cherry for 7.50. There might even be a seller offering specifically a cherry airheads flavor. When I was a beginner, ECBlends had a "Cuban Sunset" that I loved, totally succulent, great after dinner vape, a blend of their Cuban Gold with just a hint of cherry. They don't offer it anymore, but they have a "make your own" eliquid wizard, where you can combine Cuban Gold with a little cherry, or they have several different cherry flavors you can get outright. They've gotten weird with the nic levels, so you sometimes have to get zero nic plus a bottle of PG or VG with double your nic level, which they have, and mix 'em all up. I don't bother with them anymore because of it. They say it's a pmta issue. Anyway, happy hunting. Trying things is part of the fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread