Hello All New to Forum- Best Liquid store besides Volcano ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreMarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Maple Grove MN
I have been using the Volcano Inferno for about a month and have not smoked since starting it. I really am quite happy. My one question is besides volcano , where should I try for ordering liquids ? Volcano has unreal super fast turn around in shipping I order they ship out the same day and 2 day fed ex delivery. Is anyone else out there that good ?

Glad to be here and hope to learn some tricks from everyone.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
ECBlend has a pretty ridiculous amount of flavors on offer. Cheap & fast shipping. Good customer service.

Alien Visions is another good one, and their Boba's Bounty & Gorilla Juice are highly regarded by some on here. I quite like em as a nice sweet vape (they don't really remind me of tobacco personally).

I need to get around to placing an order with Heather's Heavenly. Too much praise to not try 'em.

NoMoreMarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Maple Grove MN
That is why I am going to try other places the prices at volcano are high but there turnaround on orders is really fast. I ordered som hatchlings breath from pbdragon that one sounded good.

And in answer to danimals question , I am not fond of strong fruity flavors. I like coffee, milk choc etc so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread