Hello All! Sort of new vaper here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmyByrd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Phx, Arizona
Glad to be here! A little bit about myself. Three "jobs". UPS, security, and Army National Guard. Almost 21 years young. Used to be a "smoker". Basic training turned me into casual smoker and smokeless tobacco user. Tried my second "gas station" ecig at a Pilot trucker stop. Hooked. (it had been my second try at gas station ecigs; seven-eleven being the first try, and fail). Anyways, instantly hooked on my "Mistic" typical gas station ecig. Started doing research on these things. Oh wow are there options! After a few hours of research I purchased an "upgraded" e cig.. 510-N

Boy am I hooked! 25$ after shipping, on clearance. Original price: 68$
Received a free bottle of e juice, a drip tip, and 2 cartos with my order!
Thoughts?

I am currently on the market for an upgraded 510 tank setup that doesn't die out. Also, GOOD EJUICES! Suggestions?
How good is my ecig in terms of general performance?

I've been a member of other forums and I think I might get hooked on this one if I can get some feedback, suggestions, and just general responses on this thread. Thank you guys!!!

Edit: FIRST E CIG FORUM!!!

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Hello and welcome, I don't know much about the 510-N but looks like a basic no frills 18650 tube mod, nothing wrong with that or the price. It'll definitly last longer than the cigalike models. The Vivi Nova is getting alot of praise these days as far as a tank system goes, not sure quite what you mean by "does'nt die out". There are tons of different juices out there, what types are you looking for?

StarkSky

Jan 21, 2012
Texas
Welcome! I was a long time silent member here, and you won't find a better collection of helpful people. 510-N looks like it will do the job for ya, much better than the "gas station" e-cigs. My advice would be to stick to dripping while trying all the juices you can, sample packs from some of the more raved about juice vendors. For me the key was the right juice, flavor/throat hit.

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
@lisaL: links of successful sample purchases?

well let's just skip past the Blu and Jet cartos shall we? Oh, and the Smokeless Image cartos. Ok? Ok, good. Here's the places I've ordered from - I've liked everything so far - so I'm listing the flavors I've already tried.

I ordered from Heather's Heavenly Vapes

E-Liquid 3ml Sample 4 Pack - $8.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Crackberry
Just Peachy
Carnival
Mocha Java Smooth

The Vapor Room

10 Pack 3ml E Juice Sample Pack!

Cinnamon Danish Swirl

RAWR

Rawr Vapor: Sample Packs - E-Juice

Alice in Vapeland

https://aliceinvapeland.com/e-juices

RatDadJoe

Sep 11, 2012
Near Ann Arbor, MI. USA
I LOVE my vivi tanks... I have both the v2.5 full size tank (holds about 3.5 ml), and the Mini (holds about 2ml). You should get some decent results on that 510-N with either the 1.8ohm head (more throat hit) or the 2.4ohm (more mild), as your voltage is the same as I'm getting out of my ego clone. I've used my tanks for about a week now, and still think they are awesome! Plus, if they burn out or start tasting funky, you can replace the coil head for like $3!

-Joe

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Glad to be here! A little bit about myself. Three "jobs". UPS, security, and Army National Guard. Almost 21 years young. Used to be a "smoker". Basic training turned me into casual smoker and smokeless tobacco user. Tried my second "gas station" ecig at a Pilot trucker stop. Hooked. (it had been my second try at gas station ecigs; seven-eleven being the first try, and fail). Anyways, instantly hooked on my "Mistic" typical gas station ecig. Started doing research on these things. Oh wow are there options! After a few hours of research I purchased an "upgraded" e cig.. 510-N

Boy am I hooked! 25$ after shipping, on clearance. Original price: 68$
Received a free bottle of e juice, a drip tip, and 2 cartos with my order!
Thoughts?

I am currently on the market for an upgraded 510 tank setup that doesn't die out. Also, GOOD EJUICES! Suggestions?
How good is my ecig in terms of general performance?

I've been a member of other forums and I think I might get hooked on this one if I can get some feedback, suggestions, and just general responses on this thread. Thank you guys!!!

Edit: FIRST E CIG FORUM!!!

Welcome to the fold and thank you for your service. It's pretty rare for one so young as you to be vaping. This is a forum of old codgers and fuddy duddies :)

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I'm ordering my vivi tank tonight.

I'd just like to clarify something so you don't end up ordering something you may not want. The Vivi Nova Tank( with replacable coil heads)GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $12.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more is not the same thing as a Vivi Tank which is a rebuildable atomizer. Gotvapes calls it the Hyper SRT Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. SMOKtech GotVapes Hyper SRT Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 4.0ml [gv-SMOKtechHyperSRT] - $15.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The Vivi Nova is probably what you want. ( Simpler to deal with), also the coil heads on these can last awhile if you clean them regularly, or if not so inclined, you can just replace them like mentioned above.

RANGERmsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi. I'm new to forums but not to gaping. I have tried a lot of venders for e juice. The best for me have been Gotvapes and Vapor Station. I use tobbaco flavors mostly. My Favs are Americano Flux Nectar from Gotvapes, and Tampa from Vapor Station. Both have great e juice and service. I've tried some of their other flavors too. They both seem to have the best taste that I've tried in the almost three years of vapeing. I used to smoke one and a half packs a day ( full flavor ) for over thirty years. Now I smoke batteries :). Never going back

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
First and foremost, thank you for serving.

If you like fruity/sweet try The Vapor Room. Very nice flavors. Favorites are Peaches & Cream, Lemon Meringue, PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE!, Dutch Chocolate Mint and stuff like that... (That's only my short list.)

They have 3 ml and 6 ml sample packs - you get to choose from all flavors available for your pack. First time orders get a free 15 ml bottle, all orders get a free 3 ml sample, and you can use code THANKYOU to get 10% off your order. Bottom line: If you get the 6 ml sampler option you can get 48 ml's total on a first time order, 7 different flavors, for $22.00 shipping included.

Love their stuff. They have a vendor forum on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread