The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello all

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by morfiuss, Sep 19, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. morfiuss

morfiuss Full Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Calgary, AB
    Just wanted to say hi and maybe get some help or tips to get a thors hammer mod. I started it out with some greensmoke and quickly went to the joye ego-t which I love. Now I just ordered a glv2 super mini (so stoked). I just saw the thors hammer on cherry vapes and would really love to own one of those.

Thanks

2. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    You'll have to let me know how the GLV2 works. I just spent my mod-allowance on an Alpha from Altsmoke. :)

Welcome to the ECF!

3. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Welcome morfiuss. I don't know if this is what you are looking for because it's called The Hammer of Thor

4. baronvoncardo

baronvoncardo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Yeah, Thor's hammer is one of the coolest looking mods I've seen. Kudos on your GLV purchase. You can't go wrong with a Great Lakes mod. Here's a youtube vid I posted about mine. Vape onnnnnn...

5. baronvoncardo

Aug 31, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Almost forgot...welcome to ECF!

6. morfiuss

morfiuss Full Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Calgary, AB
    Nice vid. I'm so excited for it. I think it will be another 20 days or so before I get my glv2. But drool for the hammer of Thor.

7. baronvoncardo

Aug 31, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Like I said, it's well worth the wait. Such a simple, well-designed mod, you won't be disappointed. The minis are so inconspicuous. They just hide in your hand!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.