Hello, and joining the discussion on cigarette equivalents of pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey bear

Feb 22, 2021
My curiosity as to how many cigarettes are in a vuse pod is what brought me here. I see there are a variety of opinions so I decided to calculate the answer based on Nicotine content.

The Vuse pods carry 1.8 ml of liquid
I smoke pods with a nicotine concentration of 34 mg/ml for a total of 61.2 mg (nicotine) in each pod.
As I smoke a lighter cigarette, the amount of nicotine is roughly 10 mg per cigarette.

Therefore the Vuse pod equals six cigarettes and agrees with the answer provided by member Sailorman.

puff puff
Smokey

Last edited:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Hello and welcome to e.c.f.

Keep in mind that the way nicotine is absorbed by the body I guess play a role...

I have read online about experiments that have being done by measuring the nicotine intake on peoples blood? I think anyways seemed trusted article.... that ecig nic because it's transferred with aerosol and the particles are not soooo small that's why nicotine takes a little more to be absorbed and Soo more goes wasted to the atmosphere...

I don't know if that's true but I was thinking that either way it gets absorbed slower or faster or better or whatever ...
That means it's hard to compare with cigs...but yeah as contained nic inside then yeah it's the same....

Reactions: BrotherBob

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
As I said on another thread, there are really only 2 levels of nicotine anyone should concern themselves with. Not enough or too much.

Exactly. It’s like food, either a meal fills you or it doesn’t. Nobody goes around doing calculus to determine how much nutritional and caloric value is in oatmeal VS bacon and eggs, and determines they need to eat 26 bowls of oatmeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread