Hello and Roll Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

45root

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
montgomery, AL
Hi. new memeber here. I have been vaping for about 3 weeks now. I was only smoking about a half pack a day. But my problem was I smoked half a cig and put it out for later. It seemed that was the best feeling ever when I re lit it up. LOL yup... until the next day when i coughed up muchus for about an hour. I smoked for about 10 years. I tried to vape about 4 years ago. I purchased a 510 ecig. It didnt work. I guess I didnt do my homework. There wasnt as much info around then as there is now though. I am so glad I returned to vaping. This time I purchased an ego kit with 2 1100mah batteries. Now I have those 2 batteries, an vision ego spinner and an ego twist. I was using boge cartos until I purchased some mini vivas last week. Now its plumes and they taste great. still looking for some juices that I can vape all day. I am really liking the ry4 that I got from altcigs but I think there has to be better out there. waiting on some from highbrew to arrive. I get tired of the sweeter flavors I have really fast. Oh and one more time... ROLL RIDE!!!!

-root

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you came back to vaping. Stick with it.

Yeah, looks like ya'll are going to be the NC AGAIN this year. I'm a Hogs fan, and always will be. Wouldn't it be a fluke if y'all played LSU again? That probably won't happen, though, USC, maybe? The Hogs have hit rock bottom this year. No defense just doesn't work in the SEC.

45root

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
montgomery, AL
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you came back to vaping. Stick with it.

Yeah, looks like ya'll are going to be the NC AGAIN this year. I'm a Hogs fan, and always will be. Wouldn't it be a fluke if y'all played LSU again? That probably won't happen, though, USC, maybe? The Hogs have hit rock bottom this year. No defense just doesn't work in the SEC.
LOL I dont think lsu will make it this year. They have no offense and the couldnt even stop auburn... Ya the hogs look bad. I think its the coach but I could be wrong. Tyler wilson is the real deal though. we killed him last year and he just kept coming. losing petrino really hurt though. Its probably going to be WV or oregon. They are high scoring teams and play in conferences that dont really place a value on defense.

nice... good to hear your back to vaping. blu and 510 batteries couldnt keep me off the analogs so I got a twist and never looked back

Yes. Thanks. I am really loving it. Who knew smoking caramel would be so good. LOL The twist is my fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread