hello and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

udave

ECF Veteran
First off, thank you to all the veteran vapers here who share your knowledge with us noobs (in particular Leaford, RatInDaHat, and Kate; your reviews, links, and information answered so many of the questions I had about ecigs.)

I just wanted to say hello and share my initial experience with ecigs. After reading reviews here and checking out the options, I decided that the epuffer EAZE Magnum looked like the ecig for me. I have been using the magnum for over 2 weeks now and I really like the size and ease of use, but the cartridges just don't cut it. The cartridges (that actually had liquid in them) only seem to be lasting the equivalent of 10 analogs, the flavor is weak and I do not feel any throat hit. I was really disappointed at first as it seemed like these things had no chance of helping me kick the analogs. I decided to buy a sample pack of CASH eliquid to see if it made any difference and after refilling and taking a few drags - I was blown away! Tons of flavor and vapor, and the throat hit felt like a real cigarette! Puresmoker ships very fast, 2 days and I had my liquid. I just ordered a Pilot and some bigger bottles of my favorite liquids from the sample pack and I am really excited.

I've smoked a carton a week for close to 15 years now, I've tried quitting a few times but I enjoyed the act of smoking too much to stay off cigarettes for very long. I haven’t had a real cigarette in 4 days, and as long as I have an ecig and some good liquid I do not see any reason to light up another analog.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Welcome to the world of vaping, man. I'm a noob by all respects, but I'll be damned if I'm not amazed by these things.

I'd love to hear what you've noticed, health wise, after using the e-cig for a while. For me, it's been damn near a miracle. Pack and a half a day Parliament smoker for years and years, and even though I've slipped (the 'why the hell don't I want a cigarette and why were they so important for so long' mentality, mostly), I haven't gone this long without tobacco for ages.

udave

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Cuando:
I will definitely post any positive or negative health effects that I notice. The longest I have ever gone without a cigarette was 8 months, and I remember feeling much better then.
The only negative I've noticed so far is dry throat, but I constantly drink water anyway so that problem is easily dealt with. Even though I have only gone a few days without an analog, I already notice my sense of smell coming back (and my old 'smoking jacket' smells terrible!8-o)

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
Even though I have only gone a few days without an analog, I already notice my sense of smell coming back (and my old 'smoking jacket' smells terrible!8-o)

me too!! i could smell someone cooking maple oatmeal on the other side of the office which takes 2 doors and a long hall to get to.

a co-worker was having an analog today but it had the opposite effect on me- i really like the smell :)

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Welcome to the world of vaping, man. I'm a noob by all respects, but I'll be damned if I'm not amazed by these things.

I'd love to hear what you've noticed, health wise, after using the e-cig for a while. For me, it's been damn near a miracle. Pack and a half a day Parliament smoker for years and years, and even though I've slipped (the 'why the hell don't I want a cigarette and why were they so important for so long' mentality, mostly), I haven't gone this long without tobacco for ages.

You're welcome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread