• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello Colorado Vapers! B&M in the Springs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Here in town we have the Hookah Emporium stores which are the citadel mall kiosk, a citadel mall store and a strip mall store on GoG. There's also Colorado E-Smokes on Flintridge and Academy. Neither has spectacular pricing, but either is alright in a pinch. The Vapor Source stores in Pueblo aren't too far and are the best B&M stores I've been to thus far. We're supposedly getting a J Vapes lounge in town soon. Welcome and hopefully we'll see you saturday at the vape meet

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
In the Denver area I just found Pirate Vapor...a very nice little ecig shop located at about 45th Ave and Wadsworth Blvd in Wheat Ridge. That's where I discovered the superior Clearomizers and the eGo VV Twister and other Twist brand VV ecigs and other good stuff. They've only been in business since about March but are getting discovered by more folks each day. FYO...if you're going north on Wadsworth, be looking closely on the right when you pass 44th Ave and when you see the very small mall and see the GUN shop, Pirate Vapor is just downstairs from there. No, I don't own the place, but I sure like the folks that do own it. Hope this helps some Denverite vapers.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
That's great news guys! Looking forward to a real vape shop here in town as well. Couldn't bring myself to go to that hookah place in the mall, seemed a little sketch. Going to visit my mom in Boulder this week and will be checking out a new shop down there called, Boulder Vapor House. I'll let you guys know how it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread