Hello ECF Forum, help with Tennessee Cured please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Feb 16, 2015
Spain
Hi all,
Can't post in the correct forum until I have 5 posts so I thought I'd start off here.
My daily vape is Johnson Creek Red Oak Tennessee Cured and unfortunately it now seems almost impossible to obtain. I'm English and live in Spain, up to now Spain Cigar has been my supplier but they have run out and it seems that so has everyone else in Europe!

I've tried lots of juices but just can't find anything that I like as much as ROTC.

If anyone can help with a supplier or a cloned juice recommendation then I would be eternally grateful!

Cheers,
Steve.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Steve. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. I sure wish I could help you. I can imagine that is most aggravating. I think if it was a recipe that I like that well, I would get into DIY and try to replicate it. I'm big into DIY and there are some great threads on ecf to help.

Look at this and see if it would help. I'm trying here. It says that it is in stock.

Spain Cigar - Tienda Online Cigarrillo Electrónico
JC_link.gif

I hope someone comes along and can help you. Good luck.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Hi Rat,
I used to buy my ROTC from there but unfortunately they only have 0% nic available. I'm afraid I still need my nicotine fix!
As for the DIY approach, I don't think I have the time, although I may give it a go in the future as it is bound to save me a fortune on juices.

Thanks,
Steve.

Really would not be hard to add nic to the 0nic juice if you love it that much. I hope you find it though since you love it so. Nice to meet you though. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread