hello everybody and a question about nunchaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

konodesabor

Jul 29, 2018
Greetings, I'm an almost beginner from Mexico, I've been vaping for 1 year and I'm looking for a second mod.
I have seen the nunchaku and it seems great, but I do not know if the battery cap is gold plated ss or brass? I'm worried about the durability of the mod, can someone with the mod help me?
Thanks in advance!

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Greetings, I'm an almost beginner from Mexico, I've been vaping for 1 year and I'm looking for a second MOD.
I have seen the nunchaku and it seems great, but I do not know if the battery cap is gold plated ss or brass? I'm worried about the durability of the mod, can someone with the mod help me?
Thanks in advance!
I do not know from experience but, I am getting one for the wife tomorrow. Great reviews in a product from a good well established company. This is I believe this is their first mod though. But there tanks are proven champs ( crown 2 excluded ).

Reactions: stols001

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Greetings, I'm an almost beginner from Mexico, I've been vaping for 1 year and I'm looking for a second MOD.
Thanks in advance!
I'm 99% sure the inside of the cap is gold plated, the rest of the cap and mod is stainless steel. As far as durability, it is a tough mod. It gives a pleasant vape. The only thing i've noticed is after a while, the plastic chrome coating on the fire button will start to flake off around the edges. I would recommend it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm 99% sure the inside of the cap is gold plated, the rest of the cap and mod is stainless steel. As far as durability, it is a tough mod. It gives a pleasant vape. The only thing i've noticed is after a while, the plastic chrome coating on the fire button will start to flake off around the edges. I would recommend it.
Thank you Jim.

• Love
Reactions: jim_87

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
"I do not know if the battery cap is gold plated ss or brass" Could email the company and ask.
service@myuwell.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread