Hello everyboy from the happinest country of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZIO

Jan 18, 2012
COSTA RICA
Hi people! My name is Gerald, here after Ezio... I am living in the happinest country of the world... Costa Rica. I just bought an e-cig 15 days ago and I am actually enjoying, somehow, the experience... unfortunately my first one was an e-health e-cigarette... And I am facing a lot of problems with it... so I decided to look for some information and I found this terrific forum!!!

I have being reading a lot before writing my first post... and after a lot of research I decided to buy a joye 510-t e cig with all the accessories and a lot of e-juice... However, I will have to wait a lot for that one to arrive to Costa Rica since I bought it in USA and sent it to Central America by boat... Why did I do that? Well I did it cause here in Costa Rica it is very difficult to find e-cis... actually there are only some brands like blu, volt and e-health... and the prices are ridiculous... for example the price of an e-health starter kit is $46... a volt $90 and a blu $150... the cartridges are $14 dollars 10 e-health ... and the e-liquid is $10 for 10ml...

Well that´s my story... I want to get a lot of friends... this marvelous device is helping me quit smoking!!! And I want to help others too... so please give some advice!!!!

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Ezio don't be afraid to order different juices or equipment to find what works for you. My experience is that vaping can be a bit of trial and error to find what combo of equipment and juices are best. Some people buy an ecig and juice and are completely happy "out of the box." For others like me I had to try different juices and equipment to hit the sweet spot.

I'm assuming that you are vaping to stop smoking cigarettes and, if so, the investment you make will be worth it in the money you save not smoking and better health.

Congrats on getting a new kit and welcome! Make sure to post any questions about your new kit when it comes.

bigtiime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2011
Virginia
Welcomr to ECF! stalking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread