Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello and welcome to ecf.

I, too, was a very heavy smoker for many years. I found that the eGos just were not powerful enough to keep me off cigs for long. Now they have so many new and improved devices that you should be able to find a pv that is powerful enough to get the job done without costing the bank. Look at the MPV2. A good clearomizer like the protank 2 or mini2 will do you good. Or Aspire line of tanks.

Simple and not much of a learning curve with this set up. Gives you something to stay off the cigs with while you learn and figure out what you want.

Good luck and let us know how its going.

:)

Lord Adef

Jan 5, 2014
Brazil
Hello and welcome to ecf.

I, too, was a very heavy smoker for many years. I found that the eGos just were not powerful enough to keep me off cigs for long. Now they have so many new and improved devices that you should be able to find a pv that is powerful enough to get the job done without costing the bank. Look at the MPV2. A good clearomizer like the protank 2 or mini2 will do you good. Or Aspire line of tanks.

Simple and not much of a learning curve with this set up. Gives you something to stay off the cigs with while you learn and figure out what you want.

Good luck and let us know how its going.

:)

Thanks Sugar and Spice! I sure will.

It´s good to find a place where we share the same takes and opinions. I should´ve joined ECF earlier. But now glad I joined.

Lord Adef

Jan 5, 2014
Brazil
new member here. I quit a 42 year, mostly 3 pack a day habit on Nov 25th, and I couldn't have done it without vaping. Having 'quit' dozens of times over the years, I'd never before been able to tell myself I would never smoke another cig until now.

Same here, and I think Doctors should be a lot more aware of the e-cig way.
It´s so bloody common to hear them saying "you should really quit and that fags will kill you bla bla bla".. but in the end they advise you on patches or pills, which in my case were totally useless.

I wish my Doc have suggested me the vaping way before I spent a good money on medicine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread