smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I would've left too if the first couple posts to my first post was like this thread. quite a first impressions.
    Actually, the OP hasn't returned after leaving his/her first post. If I were to join a forum, I'd at least come back to see what's going on.

• Winner
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Guys, stop trolling already. He obvious means what brand of mods or e-liquid.

There was nothing obvious at all about what the OP was asking. OP did not state liquid or mod therefore it was not obvious. Nor did OP state tank, rda, wick, coil head, wire, vg, pg, nic base, flavors, batteries, or anything else. Exact quote below...

What do you recommend

Also...

I would've left too if the first couple posts to my first post was like this thread. quite a first impressions.

You need to have more ECF newbie thread experience under your belt before you can dictate to us or judge how we should behave/respond. We know why we've responded the way we have. Besides, the first "couple posts" were completely friendly and justified, as quoted below (first 3 in fact)...

What brand of what?

Welcome and glad you joined.
    This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays.
    Douglas Adams

Hi and welcome,

:pop::pop:

Cheers
    I

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    You need to have more ECF newbie thread experience under your belt before you can dictate to us or judge how we should behave/respond.

thumb_488389068039026.png

• Winner
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread