Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
I've been vaping for about 2 weeks now and I love it more and more.
It seems I can't think about anything else but vaping. :vapor: My favorite vendor is Backwoods Brew. Does anyone know when that elusive RY4 will be in stock again?

Looking forward to getting to know all you fellow vapers. Looks like a great place to be.

Karen

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
WELCOME TO THE ECF

Congratulations on making the transition to vaping. You can press the, "notify me" button and they will send you an email when they get more in stock.

All you need is 4 more posts and after an hour. You can make threads and post in other sections of the forum. So, you will be free from the noob section. Just welcome other new members and you'll reach the required post count in no time.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Hi Karen :). Welcome to ECF. Congrats on 2 weeks, not too far ahead of you. We look forward to getting to know you, too. If you check the forum suppliers, there are many that carry it, so you should be able to find some somewhere. Any more questions, please don't hesitate ask.

Balth

Hi Balthezar. I am just really set on getting the RY4 from BWB. it's BWB RY4 or nothing, lol. I thank you for your friendly welcome and your suggestion.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Welcome to the forum Karen. Congrats on 2 weeks of vaping. Have you tried emailing the company? I am sorry but I don't vape Backwoods Brew so I can't answer that question but I'm sure someone on here will be along soon and can help you!

Hi Orkira. Thank you for your nice welcome. I thought about emailing BWB but I'm afraid I'd be lost in a sea of the same emails...asking when the RY4 will be available. It's extremely popular from what I read. I read that if it finally does become available and you do the order....it is gone by the time you get to the checkout page. Lol, I guess some of us always want what we can't have. :D

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Welcome to ECF! Always great to see another person who has been able to painlessly leave smokes behind!

What kind of PV/e-cigg are you using?

So nice to meet you, Frosting. :) I got an Ego-T A kit from Vaporessence. I'm already wanting to upgrade and its only been two weeks since I started vaping. Thinking about a Silver Bullet but want to do more research and hopefully get some recommendations. Have a lot to learn. :unsure:

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Welcome to the ecf. I recomend looking into cartomizers if yoi get tired of messing with the tanks.

Thank you Tersur. Yes, I am interested in looking into cartomizers and everything Vaping. I'm watching "how to" videos like mad to figure out what things are. What would you recommend? I have EGo T-A but I would like an upgrade...possibly a Silver Bullet. Hoping to have some extra money to get one. Those Mod boxes look cool, too.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Welcome!! Was quitting easy for you? It's been easy for me so easy it kinda feels like I'm cheating lol. Keep us updated with your progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, Dyanne. Congrats on quitting analogs.:) I'm still having an occassional analog but it's getting easier and easier....so glad of that. I quit for 5 years using the drug Chantix. Then last summer had some severe stress going on and decided to just have "one" analog. Well, we all know how that turns out...started smoking like a fiend, lol. Ecigs are really starting to seem like real cigarettes...I love it. I catch myself thinking, "did I leave it burning"?

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Oh wow chantix turned me into a psycho I stopped taking them after 3 months of constant headaches and nausea and just plain nasty moods lol and then alas I started smoking again. I guess that's why I've found it so much easier this time :) I hope you manage to quit when your ready, cutting down is a good thing too.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
Oh wow chantix turned me into a psycho I stopped taking them after 3 months of constant headaches and nausea and just plain nasty moods lol and then alas I started smoking again. I guess that's why I've found it so much easier this time :) I hope you manage to quit when your ready, cutting down is a good thing too.

Dyanne, I tried Chantix again but it didn't work at all this time...horrible nausea, and like you, headaches. I was a certified ....., lol. I found that I enjoyed smoking more than ever after a 5 year rest. :( Thank goodness for ecigs.....it's like the real thing without the guilt. Keep up the good work. :)

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Dyanne, I tried Chantix again but it didn't work at all this time...horrible nausea, and like you, headaches. I was a certified ....., lol. I found that I enjoyed smoking more than ever after a 5 year rest. :( Thank goodness for ecigs.....it's like the real thing without the guilt. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks and you too! Hard to believe a drug like Chantix with so many evil side effects is "safe" yet nicotine/ecigarette is banned in aus lol such a crock.

Last cigarette 16th October, 2011. Forever grateful for the support and advice from ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread