• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Hi guys,

Nice to have our own forum.

I live in Morehead City, the REAL "down east" if you've heard that term. Nowdays, I hear folks and businessnes from Raleigh eastward say they live there, hehe.

Anyone here a scuba diver? Luv it, Luv it!

I did vaping deal this with the full expectation to quit smoking and eventually quit vaping too.

I have smoked for 41 years. Since age 13 and now I'm 54. I was smoking as much as 2-3packs a day. I hate analogs and was trying to find something to quit with. I had tried the patch, gum, inhaler, chantix and another drug and none could do it long term. My wife doesn't smoke and I wanted to spare her the crap too.

I bought two Joye 510 kits, one for my son. I received it three days ago and I haven't smoked since!

When I ordered I also got one 24mg and two 18 juices. My son smoked two analogs yesterday but he's using the 18 and he only smokes a pack every two days. The juice I got doesn't taste too good and it burns my throat. It's Dekang and PG. I've ordered some good stuff, Rath and Mrs. T. I saw those highly rated on this forum. I can't wait to get it.

I got a pint of PG at Wallgreens with the eye toward mixing my own with some VG I can get a Wally World. Maybe use a 60/40 mix. But I'll mess with that later after I get some vape recipes.

I told my bud about it and when I brought it in to work Friday he was convinced and he and his girlfriend are going to order kits this weekend :)

I'm vaping a lot at 24mg but I know that my body will adjust to that level and then I'll drop to 18 then 12...... I figure I can get to 0 nic in 8-12 months and at some point just stop.

Hope to see you guys around!

cpistilli2

Feb 4, 2010
sw florida
right on bro.......just got my 510 three weeks ago and i will never smoke again, unless our all knowing government decides its whats best for me.....ive been using 46 mg atomic fire ball from tastyvapors...mmmmmmm good for the mornings when i need that strong hit.......then i switch to a smaller dose when i just want to chain vape......my mom lives in ashville so as soon as the Chinese new year is over i will be hooking her up to........nice to know the answer is finally here....best of wishes

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Hey guys! I'm back. I was the OP on this thread but lost my PW and had to reregister. I've learned a boatload of info from this forum and have moved on to a Ego, cartomizers and DIY since. I bought all 33 of Perfumer's Apprenctice's flavors. She's making more so I'll get those too. Check the PA thread on the DIY thread.

Man, I was a little to far from Charlotte to go to that vapefest and found out too late about the one in VA to get there but plan on going to the next one that is nearby, maybe the one in Charleston that's coming up.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread