• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow MN vapors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what mine looks like w/ the U wick through the silica hole + the washer on the center post mod:

2013-05-01 08.36.31.jpg

Ferrel1134

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
St. Paul mn
It's all a subjective preference. Kinda like e juice taste is highly subjective. In my case the seem less integration of my iPad iPhone and Mac make it way better for me. Considering that android has yet to make a great tablet. ;) googles tablets are good attempts but don't have the oomph of a iPad. But I won't go further I don't feel like being infested.

Team RamRod

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Monticello Minnesota
New Minnesota member checking in. I've lurked long enough. Been smoking cig-a-likes as a means to cut down on analogs, was going to bite the bullet and order a Triton but the missus thought it looked to similar to "other things" which won't fly in my line of work. Currently have a G6 and some mini-tanks on the way and will be going analog free this week. :thumbs:

Str8_Aim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
.... Rapids,MN
New Minnesota member checking in. I've lurked long enough. Been smoking cig-a-likes as a means to cut down on analogs, was going to bite the bullet and order a Triton but the missus thought it looked to similar to "other things" which won't fly in my line of work. Currently have a G6 and some mini-tanks on the way and will be going analog free this week. :thumbs:

Welcome and congrats on making the switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread