• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow MN vapors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolix

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Well, this thread escalated quickly! By page 2, I'm reading about ProVaris and RDAs and blahblahblah -- here I sit with my eGo-C Twist in hand feeling a little... emasculated, lol. Regardless, it's interesting to me. I don't feel experienced enough to go that far yet, but my Twist and clearos are serving me well for now.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'hi'. I'm in St. Louis Park, so I plan to check out any stores in Uptown that I can find (eCig Crib, maybe get some Hells Vapors juice from Green Machine -- not sure if there are any other spots[?]).

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
There are actually three in that area that I know of. Haven't been to any of them yet.

Uptown Vapor Shoppe
2817 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, MN ‎
(612) 871-2425 ‎ · uptownvaporshoppe.com
1 review ·

ECig Crib
3007 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN ‎
(612) 823-4545 ‎ · ecigcrib.com

The Green Machine
2409 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN ‎
(612) 367-4447 ‎ · greenmachinemn.com

Vermillion River has a shop in lakeville and there is ecigshopmn.com up in Anoka too

Prolix

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Thanks for the info! Although I didn't notice this reply at the time, those stores were exactly what I ended up finding after compiling information from ECF.

I ended up visiting Uptown Vapor Shoppe and ECig Crib last night. I would've gotten to Green Machine too, except the Uptown area was a bit of a pain to get around in with part of Hennepin Ave. closed off for an art fair, heh. I will venture to Green Machine another time, since I know they carry Hells Vapors, and there are a couple of flavors I like that I first bought at Infinite Vapors in .... Rapids.

I also want to take a trip down to Smokeless Smoking in Bloomington, as that shop sounds interesting. Of course, VR does too... maybe next time I am heading in that direction for another reason anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread