The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello fellow MN vapors :)

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by *Rachel*, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. flow.professor

flow.professor Full Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    we should make this happen! we need a location...maybe one of the local shops? uptown ecig crib?

2. Ferrel1134

Ferrel1134 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    St. Paul mn
    Maybe maybe. I would need two week notice. So I can have the wife be able to watch my lol one.

3. Jmjax13

Jmjax13 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Hastings, MN
    In Hastings here... Couple of egos, SS Vamo, Sigelei Zmax Telescope, DCTs, and just got a pair of RSSTs. I always vape the same juices... From VR Kentucky premium blend, Kentucky applewood, and Caramelized cappuccino. Thats all I need!

4. Ferrel1134

Ferrel1134 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    St. Paul mn
    Hi welcome to the fun.

5. Prolix

Prolix Full Member Verified Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Well, this thread escalated quickly! By page 2, I'm reading about ProVaris and RDAs and blahblahblah -- here I sit with my eGo-C Twist in hand feeling a little... emasculated, lol. Regardless, it's interesting to me. I don't feel experienced enough to go that far yet, but my Twist and clearos are serving me well for now.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'hi'. I'm in St. Louis Park, so I plan to check out any stores in Uptown that I can find (eCig Crib, maybe get some Hells Vapors juice from Green Machine -- not sure if there are any other spots[?]).

6. minigoat

minigoat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    USA
    There are actually three in that area that I know of. Haven't been to any of them yet.

Uptown Vapor Shoppe
    2817 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, MN ‎
    (612) 871-2425 ‎ · uptownvaporshoppe.com
    1 review ·

ECig Crib
    3007 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN ‎
    (612) 823-4545 ‎ · ecigcrib.com

The Green Machine
    2409 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN ‎
    (612) 367-4447 ‎ · greenmachinemn.com

Vermillion River has a shop in lakeville and there is ecigshopmn.com up in Anoka too

7. Prolix

Prolix Full Member Verified Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Thanks for the info! Although I didn't notice this reply at the time, those stores were exactly what I ended up finding after compiling information from ECF.

I ended up visiting Uptown Vapor Shoppe and ECig Crib last night. I would've gotten to Green Machine too, except the Uptown area was a bit of a pain to get around in with part of Hennepin Ave. closed off for an art fair, heh. I will venture to Green Machine another time, since I know they carry Hells Vapors, and there are a couple of flavors I like that I first bought at Infinite Vapors in Coon Rapids.

I also want to take a trip down to Smokeless Smoking in Bloomington, as that shop sounds interesting. Of course, VR does too... maybe next time I am heading in that direction for another reason anyway.

8. Bintmartin

Bintmartin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Minnesota, USA
    Hi! I'm Janet in Coon Rapids. I know eCig Crib is having a meet August 31 at the Forest Lake location. I'd like to be there it would be my first meet ever! All depends on my daughters work schedule. I watch her kids while she is working.

9. Speed King

Speed King Full Member Verified Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Plymouth, MN, USA
    Hi folks - I just stumbled across this area of the Forum. Nice to meet ya. Phil, from Plymouth!!

10. allcloud

allcloud Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Minneapolis,MN,USA
    What will the vape meet consist of?

11. allcloud

allcloud Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Minneapolis,MN,USA
  12. allcloud

allcloud Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Minneapolis,MN,USA
  13. Bintmartin

Aug 10, 2013
    Minnesota, USA
    A vape meet is when a bunch of people get together and hang out. Usually sponsored by a vendor or shop. Often they have samples or drawings. Lol I've never actually been to one but I'm going on what I've been told.

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

14. thatwierdguy

thatwierdguy Full Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Minneapolis
    Hey folks! New member, what, a couple of weeks or so, idk. Quite new to the e-cig world- except for trying out a disposable "e-hookah" last year. Located in MPLS by the Richfield border, the Nokomis-ey area. Good to virtually meet you all :)

15. sleepinglysithia

sleepinglysithia Full Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Red Wing, MN, USA
    Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well and feeling healthy.

16. V_Joe1981

V_Joe1981 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2011
    Eagan, MN.
    Hey all!! want to say hello to all the MN. vapers out there and i've been in it since May 2010...very old-school here lol. Hope this MN vapers forum gets more hoppin in the future!

17. Bintmartin

Aug 10, 2013
    Minnesota, USA
    Been a while since I've been in here. Is everyone here aware of Minnesota Vapers Advocacy?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy III using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.