Hello, First Post, Been Soaking It Up and Buying It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
This has been my go-to place for info, reviews and whatnot, altho I haven't posted anything. Started vaping a couple of months ago. Just getting my feet wet. Bought an Evod starter, then I bought 2 Spinners, MVP2, iTaste V3 and just ordered the hcigar Nemesis, wanted the real deal but figured I'd wait a little.

Also picked up shortly after I started, two each PT2's & Mini 2's, 3 T3's, a couple of iClear 30's & 16's and just had to have a KFL. Rebuilding PT's and KFL with cotton wicks...I think I'm hooked or should I say almost broke! Anyway, hello all.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. Congrats on making the switch to ecigs.

Sounds like you are just as hooked as we all are. Plus when you figure what you would have already spent on analogs, it is well within reasonable to spend on ecig gear. And you can't put a price on your health.....

Glad to have you here.

:)

rjbarnes75

Oct 20, 2013
Lompoc, Ca, USA
I am new to posting here as well, but have been stalking this and reddit for tons of valuable info!

I have gone bonkers as well buying gear, been analog free for 2 months and I own:

MVP 2
Sentinel Clone Mech Mod (works nice, but should of got the brass version because the threads are stripping, anyone got a fix for that?)
2 efest 18350's
2 Panasonic 18650's
IGO-W
2 Protank 2's
Vivi Nova
T3S
Ego-C twist
Vision Spinner (love it)
Butane torch
Multimeter
hundred or so feet of Kanthal
Silica Wick
Like 30 diff juices

Needless to say I have not only quit analogs for something healthier, I now have a new hobby!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks for the welcome and encouragement. My wife hasn't smoked in two months, I'm not doing quit as good, but I've cut back to only 5 or 6 a day...better than a pack and a half huh.

As we say around here, any cig not smoked is a victory. So yes, you have a victory. With ecigs, tho, you are not only beginning a healtier harm reduction life, but you aren't really having to give up anything to get it. Same social aspects, behavior(hand to mouth action) and the vapor fools us into thinking we have smoke coming from our mouths. You will be amazed at how easy it is to make the switch.
Just don't try to light it or throw it out the window. LOL.

:)

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Welcome to ECF!..

We love it here, what i've found great here is the amount of lovely people with tons of advice, opinions and best of all with the same addiction to getting the best vaping experience.

Anyway, congrats on becoming healthier and gaining as posted earlier, a new hobby that's bordering on the absurdly addictive.

:vapor:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Thanks for the welcome and encouragement. My wife hasn't smoked in two months,
I'm not doing quit as good, but I've cut back to only 5 or 6 a day...better than a pack and a half huh.

Hey Blueser welcome to the big show - ECF

sounds like your getting after it buying, save something for later :D

don't worry about burning ■■■paper&tobacco because before you
even realize it, it will taste nasty and you just won't want it anymore
*presto*, vaping conversion complete...

Good Luck

Vape≈Healthy :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread