Hello From a Long-Time Lurker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, long-time vaper (2010) new poster, avid lurker. I've never really had much to say, but figure now is as good a time as any to try posting! After a long absence coming back in December and realizing that the vape ban looks as though it could shut things down in the US was quite eye-opening, to say the least. I have been stockpiling since 2016, but truly hoped it wouldn't come to this. Still have a few more things I need to locate before it is too late - and as always cling to hope I can find them!

Anyway, decided to officially say hello and hope to start posting a bit more in the future.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
ban looks as though it could shut things down in the US
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-state & country), it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Welcome to the inside.
    I have been stockpiling since 2016
    You're leaps and bounds above most vapers, who probably have no idea what's going on and have nothing but a bottle of juice and a pod system that they won't likely ever find pods for in 3 months lol

You're leaps and bounds above most vapers
    I do feel lucky. Heard about deeming in 2016 and was lucky enough to get a Medical Study for Vuse (Had never used Vuse before or since) was an overnight stay and earned $750 for my troubles, was just enough to get a nice stockpile started. Have over procured now, but do feel safe enough for me, as well as to help anyone I can. I truly feel sorry for anyone that wants to pick up vaping now...sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread