Hello from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBB

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Toronto Ontario
I'm in the town of Markdale, about 100 mi. north of the city but I work in Toronto most of the week...unfortunately they don't do tv/film production in small town Ontario or I'd never have to leave home!

J.R.

WOW! I know where you are..That's a nice little hike every week..Sheesh! Where ya filming, around the Spadina area?

The filming goes on just about everywhere in town and the outlying areas including Hamilton. I'm currently working on two tv series at the same time (it can take some juggling), Flashpoint and Lost Girl. I spend the week in town and get home on weekends. I grew up in Toronto and fortunately my mum still lives out In Scarborough in the same house I was raised in so at least I get a free hotel when I have to be at work:2cool: What am I saying, "when I have to be at work"...we have an antique store in Markdale too, so If I'm not on a film set I'm in the store. The concept of days off and holidays are for other people:facepalm:

J.R.

XBB

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Toronto Ontario
The filming goes on just about everywhere in town and the outlying areas including Hamilton. I'm currently working on two tv series at the same time (it can take some juggling), Flashpoint and Lost Girl. I spend the week in town and get home on weekends. I grew up in Toronto and fortunately my mum still lives out In Scarborough in the same house I was raised in so at least I get a free hotel when I have to be at work:2cool: What am I saying, "when I have to be at work"...we have an antique store in Markdale too, so If I'm not on a film set I'm in the store. The concept of days off and holidays are for other people:facepalm:

J.R.

Yup..you're a busy bunny, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread