Hello from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby Wilson

Sep 21, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Cold,30's

We have gotten off pretty light as far as winter in the last 2 years since I moved here, though I suspect our luck has run out and it is going to be an awful winter this time around. I moved from Madison, Wisconsin and the year I left we had the whole "polar vortex" thing going on that winter. We set a record in Madison with 19 below without wind chill. Even for Wisconsin it was colder that winter than ever the old timers could remember. My car would not start for like a week, and making the walk from my apartment to campus on those mornings was brutal.

Last edited:

Theodore1208

Sep 28, 2016
Good to be home! Been heading out the last 17 years for supposedly 4 to 12 months always more but after 37 years I’m home for good...(retired) effective last Friday. Kind of strange but they say you can get used to anything. Eciggs were relatively easy to get used to, they take on an entirely new meaning overseas, especially at night.

A true wealth of information in these post. Really glad I’m here to enjoy them at my leisure.

Hope to eventually get to know some of you people but for now just great to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread