Hello from India - noob vaper needing help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Baditude
The expert to save the "battery" day. I understand completely. The mod is definitely displaying voltage sent to coil, hence the increase with the increased wattage. Got it. And I guess I will enforce the discipline to keep changing the batteries when it gets low enough on the indicator itself until my experience answers it for me. Most appreciated post, spoon fed like a champ :)
He's handy like that. Patient as well.

K Ananthakrishnan

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
@tailland
Not very good. Slightly embarrassed to post this out here but then I fell back on the cancer sticks for awhile. Have been under a lot of pressure both personally and professionally. I have vowed to stop it all come 2019. Fingers crossed for a vape filled new year :)
Thanks for thinking of me, that is most appreciated !

@Letitia @stols001 @Baditude @HazyShades @tailland
Promise not to let all your effort go down the drain. Once the dust settle may the clouds rise :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@tailland
Not very good. Slightly embarrassed to post this out here but then I fell back on the cancer sticks for awhile. Have been under a lot of pressure both personally and professionally. I have vowed to stop it all come 2019. Fingers crossed for a vape filled new year :)
Thanks for thinking of me, that is most appreciated !

@Letitia @stols001 @Baditude @HazyShades @tailland
Promise not to let all your effort go down the drain. Once the dust settle may the clouds rise :D
There is no reason to be embarrassed. Fingers crossed that the new year brings you easier times.

K Ananthakrishnan

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
@stols001 @Letitia
I know that there is always enough and more hope when I get back on to this forum. I am kind of wrapping up some work on the professional front and hopefully my ask for a break will get granted. And then I guess I can use period to get back on track with my goals with regards to vaping. I need to first stop manufacturing excuses for smoking, that is half the battle won I think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread