Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Hello to everybody from iVapour.co.uk !

banner.jpg
banner.jpg

We supply to the UK the full range of Janty models, cartridges, and accessories. Also Janty e-liquid in some flavours (more to come). All sets and most spares in stock - PCCs here soon. Hopefully not too long for the Janty Dura-C.
And of course we are all very excited and looking forward to the Jantystick!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to start a thread.
Or of course you can contact us via our website.

All the best,
Toby

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Great looking website Toby...although prices do seem a bit high to me....perhaps they wouldn't seem too bad if spares like the atomizers were far cheaper....I don't know what guarantee you give on atomizers but I would prefer to have a much cheaper price than a guarantee....I think it's far better to be able to buy a stock of atomizers rather than have a guarantee that means you risk being without a working atomizer for a while... As long as they are cheap enough and give at least a couple of weeks of good service it doesn't matter. I don't think they are reliable enough for me to feel confident on only having one atomizer.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Lol, I'm the opposite Pete. I'm happy to pay twice as much for an atomiser with a six month guartantee, I just make sure I have at least two good ones at all times.

Good luck with the business Toby.

Hi kate...it just seems to me (in my limited experience so far) that the atomizers efficiency drops off so fast it would be far better if they were just cheap enough to buy in bulk and throw away, I have yet to have 'one' that is still blasting out ton's of vapour for me after just one weeks use..... even if it is still 'working' it's pretty poor.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I use my Kissbox all day every day and an atomiser for that usually lasts me a month or so before performance diminishes and I get a replacement on warranty.

Janty eliquid doesn't leave much residue either so maybe that helps to keep them going.

I know what you mean about using disposables though, it's more convenient. For me, I'm sure I get a better quality experience for less money with my Janty atomisers.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I use my Kissbox all day every day and an atomiser for that usually lasts me a month or so before performance diminishes and I get a replacement on warranty.

Janty eliquid doesn't leave much residue either so maybe that helps to keep them going.

I know what you mean about using disposables though, it's more convenient. For me, I'm sure I get a better quality experience for less money with my Janty atomisers.

Wow I dream of an atomizer performing well for a whole month.....lol.

I think you use about 2 to 3 mls of juice a day the same as me ...so I should be able to get a performance like yours.....I haven't given up yet! I will get one to last me a month....grrr. Oh and I have started using Janty juice too.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yes Andy - we aim to always post the next day unless there is some kind of inventory problem/mistake or something more severe. We really do think it is important to send out orders as soon as is reasonably possible - if it can be packed and get to the last post on the same day, we will do that.

It is Janty product with Janty warranties - 3 months for batteries, 6 months for other hardware components - but please check the terms & conditions for exact details.

Thank you for your messages of support - All the best!
Toby

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Hi Matt,

We do indeed intend on stocking other flavours of Janty e-liquid. But at such an early stage of venture, I do not know which flavours they will be. It also of course depends on rate of turnover and supply availability.

But I can pretty much safely say we will not stock either clove or fennel flavours....

Thanks,
Toby

Bruceslog

Mar 1, 2009
Indiana
Wow I dream of an atomizer performing well for a whole month.....lol.

Seems like half the folks here have atomizers that last a month or two, and the other half would just love if their atomizers would last even a month.

I am wondering if atomizers are dying off quicker for some because those people drip often ? And the ones who's atomizers are lasting a month or more do not drip often, or at all ?

Might be a good question for a poll. :)

Hi Matt,

We do indeed intend on stocking other flavours of Janty e-liquid. But at such an early stage of venture, I do not know which flavours they will be. It also of course depends on rate of turnover and supply availability.

But I can pretty much safely say we will not stock either clove or fennel flavours....

Thanks,
Toby

Thanks Toby! if you get the cola and cappuccino i'll be a loyal customer! :)

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread