Hello from new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Hi all
Just wanted to say I have been vaping 4 day's and am so happy to have a little help getting off Cigs"analogs". I first tried my brother in laws crappy healthy e-cig.Battery's were toast and very little vapor.Then I bought a couple of njoy cigs with 18mg. They were great compared to what I had tried.

Today I just received my Riva 510.Damn talk about vapor.And the 18 mg red juice is very pleasant tasting.Unlike the Njoy.Very smooth and ton's of vapor.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Grats!!!

I love my Riva 510. Did you get yours at Liberty-Flights.com too? I usually use cartomizers on it (Boge) so that is something else you could try. They hold more liquid, need liquid less often, keep your favorite flavors separate from each other, but have limited lives. I like to vape a couple of contrasting flavors (a cocoa tobacco and a bright sweet vanilla) - each refreshes my tongue/nose for the flavor/aroma of the other.

BTW it's nice that as more people vape we see more people turned onto it by friends and relatives who vape.

Last edited:

QBass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
spooning the Trinity River in Texas
Hiya Johnathan! Welcome to the ECF and congrats on the end of analogs! Now that you have the gear, it's time to try some flavors... you're gonna enjoy the search for the 'perfect' one! :D Grab up sampler bottles of everything you can; there's no telling where your taste buds will take you, especially once your sense of taste returns. :p

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Thanks All !
I have a funny but stupid story.I was smoke free 25 years.Then last November I smoked at my brothers house while drinking.Two months later I did it again for 3 or 4 days while there. Month goes by no adiction yet I started smoking here and there while fishing with bro n law.

On vacation talked the wife into letting me get a pack. Boom I was strung out again.Smoked another week at a pack a day.Then I found vaping.I have actually been vaping 4 days and analog free for 6.

I found the banner to put in the Sig block but I guess I have to have 5 pots to use that option.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Hi all
Just wanted to say I have been vaping 4 day's and am so happy to have a little help getting off Cigs"analogs". I first tried my brother in laws crappy healthy e-cig.Battery's were toast and very little vapor.Then I bought a couple of Njoy cigs with 18mg. They were great compared to what I had tried.

Today I just received my Riva 510.Damn talk about vapor.And the 18 mg red juice is very pleasant tasting.Unlike the Njoy.Very smooth and ton's of vapor.

Well you're gonna love it in here....nothing BUT help everywhere you look!

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Grats!!!

I love my Riva 510. Did you get yours at Liberty-Flights.com too? I usually use cartomizers on it (Boge) so that is something else you could try. They hold more liquid, need liquid less often, keep your favorite flavors separate from each other, but have limited lives. I like to vape a couple of contrasting flavors (a cocoa tobacco and a bright sweet vanilla) - each refreshes my tongue/nose for the flavor/aroma of the other.

BTW it's nice that as more people vape we see more people turned onto it by friends and relatives who vape.

Yes I did buy from Liberity-flights.com . Loving the Riva 510.And the larger battery!

Buy the way how do I customize my cig with stuff ?

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    If you want to customize, you go over to MadVapes and look over everything that's 510 compatible. And then you come back to this forum and ask questions about anything that catches your eye. :)

Generally, a good place to start is an extra battery for backup and maybe a drip tip for your atomizer. But there's a lot of stuff you can try for fun.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2011
    South East
    Yes I did buy from Liberity-flights.com . Loving the Riva 510.And the larger battery!

Buy the way how do I customize my cig with stuff ?

How deep into the rabbit-hole would you like to go?

Are you looking for the inexpensive "satisfy me for the moment", or are you wanting the ultimate vaping experience?

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
    Aug 18, 2011
    Fort Worth
    If you want to customize, you go over to MadVapes and look over everything that's 510 compatible. And then you come back to this forum and ask questions about anything that catches your eye. :)

Generally, a good place to start is an extra battery for backup and maybe a drip tip for your atomizer. But there's a lot of stuff you can try for fun.

Boby
    Thanks for the info will give it a shot

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread