Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hi All, I just stumbled upon this forum today and joined after reading a few very informative post. I have been vaping for about a year. However, I continued to smoke cigs. Yesterday was my 61st birthday and I decided to put down the cigs and exclusively vape. I have been thinking about doing this since I first started vaping. I must say so far it is a lot easier putting the cigs down now that I am able to vape. I'm glad to have found this site and will be using it (all of you) as my support group to help me leave the cigs alone. So far, after reading some of the post, I have learned a lot more about vaping than I thought I knew. From what I have read this is a friendly group of people with a wealth of knowledge. I wish I had found this site earlier but I am here now and that is what matters. Thanks for having a friendly and informative site. It is my wish to learn enough to help others in the future.

Thanks again,
Jerry C.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Welcome to the boards, Jerry! And a huge congrats on making the decision to switch to vaping exclusively! I'm here to tell you that after 6 years of vaping, it can be done. This site is indeed very friendly and informative. I showed up here after vaping for around 5 years, and still learned new things on my first day here! If you have any questions at all, I promise that you will find the answers that you seek, and they'll be given with a smile and a friendly pat on the shoulder... Hope to see you around, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread