Hello From Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
First of all I have to say this forum is great. I have been lurking around a while and have found the answers to all my questions. I have been smoking analogues for almost 14 years. Last year I was able to quit(using nicotine lozenges) for about 6 months. Then I relapsed. I have been struggling to quit ever since. I stumbled across a web banner for e-cigs last Thur. and I quickly ordered a SS Micro 7. Then I started doing some internet searches and I came across this forum. I quickly started reading and on Friday I ordered a 510. Then I did some more reading and of course I then decided I needed a Vapor King, so just a couple hours ago I ordered one of those too. I really don't do anything half way. :D

I am very excited for my packages to arrive and I am sure with the ones I have selected one or more will make me happy.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
First of all I have to say this forum is great. I have been lurking around a while and have found the answers to all my questions. I have been smoking analogues for almost 14 years. Last year I was able to quit(using nicotine lozenges) for about 6 months. Then I relapsed. I have been struggling to quit ever since. I stumbled across a web banner for e-cigs last Thur. and I quickly ordered a SS Micro 7. Then I started doing some internet searches and I came across this forum. I quickly started reading and on Friday I ordered a 510. Then I did some more reading and of course I then decided I needed a Vapor King, so just a couple hours ago I ordered one of those too. I really don't do anything half way. :D

I am very excited for my packages to arrive and I am sure with the ones I have selected one or more will make me happy.
xaiver56....Welcome to the ECF!...Looks like you should make out pretty well on all you have coming. I had a six month relapse myself before discovering e-cigs...since then I have been analog free since January...Just wish there would have been as good a selection of products then as there are now...the 510 is a major part of my arsonal now! Good Luck!!:)The Wiz!

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Hi xaiver56

I'm from Texas as well (seems there are quite a few us around here too...)

((( umm.. sorry to slip this in but Mr. Wiz? -- any idea why my location isn't showing up? I've checked my profile details... it's in there!?? - thanx)))

Anyway.. just wanted to say Howdy to a fellow/fellina Texan:D

dave (from Lake Travis, TX)

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
I am in houston and this forum has been a god-send for me. I was totally analog free for about 3 months then 'relapsed' after the hurricane last year. No I am down to one or 2 a day (for about 3 months) and I can say that the options now are so much better. My personal fav is my silver bullet but my stand on this is whatever works for you keep it up. I can say everyone in here is awesome about answering any questions you have. Good luck.

Kerri

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
I AM vaping!!!!:shock: :D :lol:

After spending the weekend reading this forum I now know what all the hype is about. Not only did I get my SS Micro but thanks to the awesome shipping and order fulfillment of cignot, my 510 is charging right now too. I have started with the SS Micro with a peach flavored cart.

Very nice vapor production and the throat hit is just like an analogue. And to make matters even better it is raining outside right now and rather than fighting the rain to smoke an analogue I am inside watching tv enjoying breaking my first atty...

My only question is where is everyone getting those cool banners at the bottom of their posts to say how many analogues they've avoided because I know I have gone from smoker to vaper!

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
I AM vaping!!!!:shock: :D :lol:

After spending the weekend reading this forum I now know what all the hype is about. Not only did I get my SS Micro but thanks to the awesome shipping and order fulfillment of cignot, my 510 is charging right now too. I have started with the SS Micro with a peach flavored cart.

Very nice vapor production and the throat hit is just like an analogue. And to make matters even better it is raining outside right now and rather than fighting the rain to smoke an analogue I am inside watching tv enjoying breaking my first atty...

My only question is where is everyone getting those cool banners at the bottom of their posts to say how many analogues they've avoided because I know I have gone from smoker to vaper!

Welcome from another Texan!

This forum has been an amazing resource for me as well ... and I have to say that one of the nicest things about vaping has been being able to enjoy the rain from INSIDE my living room for the last week instead of dodging the rain on my balcony like usual.

Beautiful lightning tonight in my area ... not much rain though :D

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
Just got my Vapor King, and just like everyone else I have read who has done business with Steve it was an awesome experience. He threw in some extra goodies which is totally awesome. I am vaping on the usb passthru right now and all I can say is WOW. The throat hit is great, I am currently vaping Doc Pepper and it is awesome... The Peanut Butter Cup is incredible as well.

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
Congrats Xaiver !!

I'm a new happy-camper Joye-510 owner thanks to Terri & Vicki.
Got all 4 of mine yesterday!! -- Excellent choice there (i said to myself;) )

If you like my banner-sig just click on it and follow the steps! (( but hurry cuz I'm gonna' change it here shortly to a "customized" one))

cheers mi amiga & fellow Texan!!

dave @ the Lake

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
To all the Texans in the thread;
Welcome all. There is also a TX socal group here, "Tejas Vapin"
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/tejas-vapin.html

145 members so far. It's a bit slow right now, but some new editions should pick up tings nicely. If you have a problem getting in, contact Lika.

Cheers;
jd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread