Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hello! Glad you found the forum!

Tell us a bit about yourself- do you smoke or are you already vaping? If you’re vaping what kind of gear do you have?

There a lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here so if you have any questions just ask.

Jhun D.

Apr 24, 2019
Hello! Glad you found the forum!

Tell us a bit about yourself- do you smoke or are you already vaping? If you’re vaping what kind of gear do you have?

There a lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here so if you have any questions just ask.

When i vaping, probably i started 1 or 1,5 year ago. I have Revenger X mod and 2 Ammit Single dl atomizers and Siren 2. But i don't like Siren and i ordered a Berserker Mini and Gear Rta for Dl.
Actually i thinking Gus Momentous V2.1 and research this atomizer. Anyway, i really confused about momentous :)

My English is bad sory for this. Hope i get through to myself.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
When i vaping, probably i started 1 or 1,5 year ago. I have Revenger X mod and 2 Ammit Single dl atomizers and Siren 2. But i don't like Siren and i ordered a Berserker Mini and Gear Rta for Dl.
Actually i thinking Gus Momentous V2.1 and research this atomizer. Anyway, i really confused about momentous :)

My English is bad sory for this. Hope i get through to myself.

Your English is fine. The Revenger X was my 1st battery mod and still one of my favorites! I bought 5 of them lol! And I’m using one right now.

I just got the Gear RTA about 3 weeks ago and the flavor is fantastic!! Hope you like it. I hear lots of people talking about the Beserker but I don’t have one. Yet lol!

Glad you joined the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread