The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello guys

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Maxcharge, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Maxcharge

Maxcharge Full Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Hi!!!A great place it is right?! Hope to make friends with you guys here! My name is Max! Interested in Vaping and this is me! simply want to know more and make friends here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined. Do you vape or smoke now?

3. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Hello and welcome to the forum @Maxcharge. Glad to have you here!:)

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.
    Here are a few more links from New Members Information <= Link covers many topics. Here are two of them:
    Nicotine

A "general guideline" for nicotine concentration in e-liquid to the number of cigarettes smoked per day. If you are subohming (resistance under 1.0Ω) cut these nicotine levels by at least 50%.

06 mg = 10 cigarettes or less
    12 mg = 20 cigarettes
    18 mg = 30 cigarettes
    24 mg = 40 cigarettes

eLiquid/Juice

PG = Propylene Glycol - the "flavor carrier" of e-liquid. A secondary source of "throat hit", but not as strong as the nicotine concentration. Some people have a sensitivity or even an allergy to PG. It's very thin.

VG = Vegetable Glycerin - the "vapor maker" of e-liquid. Used as a sweeter in many food sources, and also as a skin emollient. It's very thick. Often labeled just "Glycerine"

PG and VG are often used together in different ratios in e-liquid. For example, a 50/50 PG/VG ratio. Many juice vendors offer a range of different ratios as far as PG/VG.

• Like Like x 1
  4. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. Maxcharge

Maxcharge Full Member

Jan 19, 2016
    I am a vaper now,but just for the beginning.;)

6. Maxcharge

Maxcharge Full Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thank you so much!

7. Maxcharge

Maxcharge Full Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Hey Susan, thank you so much! So many information you sent ahaha! Thank you! Are you the admin here?:)

8. KayP

KayP Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    From the glasses I'd say so :p
    Ask for help if you need it. Don't be shy. There are plenty of people here who are willing to help.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.