Hello I’m new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello New forum said it best to come here and introduce myself. My handle for the online chats ect is QHB for short I’m rather new to vaping about a year and few months in compared to the decades I spent smoking, four and give or take five or six years on added to that. I decided to join here because like a lot of folks I’m freaking out on the new changes to vaping and well sometimes it takes a village and I strongly believe in what we are doing I don’t want to fall on the wayside and don’t want others to give up either so here I am eggar to learn share and get threw this governmental disaster. bye for now.
❤️ QHB

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am eggar to learn share
❤❤❤
Welcome and glad you joined.
ope everyone is well especially in Texas
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-state & country)*, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Ready made, DYI, Gear but the most important thing I find that I need is nicotine!
Might like to ask your question in this forum below (the "New Member forum" is used basically as a polite way of saying hello to all ECF members):
DIY E-Liquid

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hello New forum said it best to come here and introduce myself. My handle for the online chats ect is QHB for short I’m rather new to vaping about a year and few months in compared to the decades I spent smoking, four and give or take five or six years on added to that. I decided to join here because like a lot of folks I’m freaking out on the new changes to vaping and well sometimes it takes a village and I strongly believe in what we are doing I don’t want to fall on the wayside and don’t want others to give up either so here I am eggar to learn share and get threw this governmental disaster. bye for now.
❤️ QHB
Welcome to ECF, QHB!

ZakAttack88

Moved On
Feb 26, 2021
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
❤️ QHB
Yes, sometimes it takes a village, and I'm grateful for the ECF village.

I'm posting this everywhere. Take action while you can:

USPS Vape Mail Ban - Submit Your Comment!

And welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread