• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello I would like to introduce my self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Rat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Daggett Ca.
Truckinlady invited me to join this group. Thank you and yes it would be an honor. I have been saved for 20+ years. I work on truck refrigeration, but that just puts me in contact with drivers so my real job telling them about Jesus is possible. In my service truck I carry a large Shofar, my main tool. I was born raised, and live in the Mojave desert that's where my handle comes from. I am all about relationship with the Lord, don"t subscribe to religion or ritual. I have been known to speak in tongues and believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit. # 1 in my life is Jesus every one else is next, if I put Him first the rest is taken care of. Israel the Jews and end times is where the lord has kept me most of my christian walk. The Lord is doing a new thing in my life and I am excited to see where we are going. My wife of 28 years went home April. 27. 2010 I am thankful she went first. Life is an adventure full or surprises with a guide like Jesus what do I have lose!!

I have been reading a lot of the previous posts getting to know you, don"t think I could find a better bunch of people. I am look forward to a great exchange with all of you

One more thing I started smoking when I was 11 years old, quit Oct. 22, 2010.

Your Brother In Christ The Rat

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Rat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Daggett Ca.
Lisa I haven't found any thing on this forum that I disagree with. I have been drawn to your way of thinking it seems as though the Lord has set us on similar paths. Your revelation of relationship was identical to mine. I have been telling people this for 3 years. I love the way the Lord introduces people to each other.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Lisa I haven't found any thing on this forum that I disagree with. I have been drawn to your way of thinking it seems as though the Lord has set us on similar paths. Your revelation of relationship was identical to mine. I have been telling people this for 3 years. I love the way the Lord introduces people to each other.

I love how we can learn from eachother, build eachother up, and encourage eachother :)

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Truckinlady invited me to join this group. Thank you and yes it would be an honor. I have been saved for 20+ years. I work on truck refrigeration, but that just puts me in contact with drivers so my real job telling them about Jesus is possible. In my service truck I carry a large Shofar, my main tool. I was born raised, and live in the Mojave desert that's where my handle comes from. I am all about relationship with the Lord, don"t subscribe to religion or ritual. I have been known to speak in tongues and believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit. # 1 in my life is Jesus every one else is next, if I put Him first the rest is taken care of. Israel the Jews and end times is where the lord has kept me most of my christian walk. The Lord is doing a new thing in my life and I am excited to see where we are going. My wife of 28 years went home April. 27. 2010 I am thankful she went first. Life is an adventure full or surprises with a guide like Jesus what do I have lose!!

I have been reading a lot of the previous posts getting to know you, don"t think I could find a better bunch of people. I am look forward to a great exchange with all of you

Hello!
I'm glad you accepted! Welcome! It's great to have you here! The Mojave Desert is a beautiful place. Except when it rains too hard. lol! You can tell by my nickname I was a trukinlady--for 12 years. :) I drove team with my husband. In fact, we used to drive through Daggett twice a week going to L.A., and San Jose. Small world!

It's great you have the opportunity to witness to the drivers! It can be a lonely place on the road, and Jesus is just what the drivers need to hear about. Have you ever heard of a trucker's ministry called Transport For Christ? They have Chapels at many truck stops across the country. It's an awesome ministry!

I think you will fit right in here with the rest of us! We each have our unique God-given gifts, and talents. We stand united in one Body, ready to share the Gospel, give support, and share our faith's journeys with one another. This is a great group of people here, one I'm blessed to call a part of my family in Christ!

I, too, believe these are the end times. Deep in my spirit, He is telling me BE READY! No one knows for sure when it will happen, and I believe it's important to focus on witnessing to as many of the lost as possible.

I was saddened to hear of your wife's passing from cancer, and I offer my deepest condolences. But I am happy to know she is with the Lord. I know God is with you in your grief, and so are we. Anytime.

In His Love,
'T'

Desert Rat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Daggett Ca.
WOOHOO; T Thank you Thank you for the invite. If you pulled a refer and got it worked in Barstow on chances are 99.9% I did the work. About a 1/2 mile west of the Daggett exit on the I 40 a star would be lite at Christmas and Easter. Never guess who put that upon the wind mill tower. When did you quit long haul and did you pull a refer?

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
WOOHOO; T Thank you Thank you for the invite. If you pulled a refer and got it worked in Barstow on chances are 99.9% I did the work. About a 1/2 mile west of the Daggett exit on the I 40 a star would be lite at Christmas and Easter. Never guess who put that upon the wind mill tower. When did you quit long haul and did you pull a refer?

You're very welcome! We didn't pull a ......, just a dry box. ( For those of you not fluent in 'trucker':laugh:: a ...... is a refrigerated trailer, and a dry box is just a plain trailer.) We hauled specialized electronics freight. If it was high dollar, like Xerox, GE, and the like, we hauled it! :) We ran dedicated from San Jose to Boston every week. I think I remember that star!! I was usually asleep in the daytime through that part of our trip since I did all the night driving, but I believe I've seen it. It IS a small world!

It's been 7 years since I drove, but I still miss it a lot. The multi-unit operator we drove for went out of business in 2006, but I had to quit driving in 2004. My husband drove for another single unit O/O after that until just recently. He's looking for something close to home. After 19 years OTR he's ready to stay home.

I can tell you, I didn't like being left at home!! I wanted to be driving! But I developed osteoarthritis in my lower spine, and I can't sit for 10 hours like I used to. But the HOS changed right around the time I had to quit, and now its different than when I was driving. If I could go back to driving, I'd do it in a minute! I really enjoyed the travel, and meeting people from all over the country!

We'll have to talk trucker again soon!! :laugh:

P.S. I like your signature line, too!

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
All I saw was the word '......' and I reacted like :shock: Then I figured out it meant something entirely different!!! I'm always looking for a good giggle!!! Welcome, DR! I am so very sorry about your wife's passing, but am estatic about her being with Jesus! You do have that comfort, and knowing IS a comfort. :)

I've been a born again for almost 26 years and my interests are end times, and spiritual warfare. I love my Jesus.:wub: Welcome to the board, we are happy you are here! Just jump in and enjoy. We may not always agree with each other, but we always love each other!

Desert Rat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Daggett Ca.
Hello All I appreciate the warm welcome. While I am missing my wife their is very little grief I can't think of anything better than wrapping my arms around Jesus and I know Sharon has had that opportunity. ( must stop to dry my eyes)
Well "T" that signature line is partly your doing, I had just finished reading something you wrote and was contemplating your words when it came to me. Funny thing is I got so excited I forgot what it was you wrote. LOL
Saints; Jesus, end times, and Spirit warfare we do have things in common. It is most exciting to have a front row seat to the greatest show ever.
Hy; I do feel welcome like family!! This is my first forum, the first time to Communicate on the internet. What a challenge I never learned to type so my fingers do the hunt & peck while my thoughts well you know. The Lord is doing something new with me.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Welcome Brother In Christ Desert Rat... deeply honored to know you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread