Hello! I'm a flavor chaser, and I need YOUR input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Considering the advice I need could span several sub-forums, I figured I'd post this here, in the general vaping discussion.

Basically, I'm a flavor chaser, and I am in looking to buy a few new vape toys. I currently vape exclusively on two sub-ohm tanks....the Aspire Atlantis, and the Horizon Arctic. While I do enjoy both tanks fairly well, I crave more flavor.

Since vaping to me is both a hobby and a pleasure, I plan on getting , among other things, 3 new delivery devices. One new RTA, one new RDA, and one now sub-ohm tank. This is where I need advice. Coming from the perspective of a FLAVOR CHASER....I need to know what everything thinks is currently the BiC (Best in Class) at the moment.

I am not rich, so therefore I AM limited by price point. I am not looking to spend more than $50 on any individual device.

So, here we go. In YOUR opinion, can you please list the 3 recommendations you would give for BEST RTA, BEST sub-ohm tank, and Best RDA (for FLAVOR. All for FLAVOR):

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I'll throw out an rta, the OBS Crius is a new tank getting Alot of glowing reviews. Some say it is more flavorful than the zephyrus which is on the top of Alot of lists. There is a post about it on here and those that have ordered love it. Rda, well there are too many options lol.

Reactions: supermarket

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
For RTA I'm gonna vote Squape Rs but thats a budget blower. A Chutuhlu V1 would be second choice if you can find one.

RDA?? I like the Aromamizer RDTA. It destroys any RDA on flavor.

Subohm tank?? Not a huge fan of these for flavor so I'm not a good voter but when I use them at all I like the Sun Tank Mini.

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
RTA either the Phoenix or the Eden Rose V2.

For RDA, I'd say a Royal Hunter. Sounds odd but i love the heat & flavor that I get off of it. Generally build around a .26 on that guy.

For sub-ohm (did you mean non sub-ohm?) tank probably the kanger Subtank Mini with the RBA head...hasn't been matched with anything else I've tried, although I really did enjoy the Herakles quite a bit.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread