Hello I'm kinna new here anyone wanna show me around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
White Plains N.Y.
I don't really have a lot of time to be on a computer
so when i do i'm in and out as soon as i have done what i set out to do
I got myself involved ina buying coop and dont have enough posts to get in to see the progress
funny huh lol
well i'm posting
thanks for anyone that can give me advise as to the fast track to being " Verified "
i mean i know who i am , wanna see my drivers lic?
lol

Wabbeln

Moved On
May 3, 2012
Hello I'm kinna new here anyone wanna show me around ?

Well, On your left we have the kitchen, dining room, and what used to be the smoking lounge. Now it's a vapor lounge. :D

Seriously, once you get your 20 posts, do the verification process. I used the paypal method, and was verified within an hour. Joker does put up a notification if he's going to be out of town and it may take a little longer. Also, if you posted a message in the thread, you can look at those threads by clicking "what's new > my posts" at the top of the page under the ecf banner.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Haha kind of a bummer for new users alright, I guess if your short of Mods you gotta have strict rules.
Good luck on your coop venture.
Being Verified has noting to do with the amount of staff...there were serious issues and this was a way to help eliminate them.
(Has worked really well too !)

After you have your 20, you can request to get Verified:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-news/283955-how-become-verified-member.html

j0ker pretty much gets them done daily...(the one hour seems like good timing was involved !)

Oly6t1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
USA
Being Verified has noting to do with the amount of staff...there were serious issues and this was a way to help eliminate them.

I understand there is more involved, Shady vendors ect, ect. Just saying that the post count discourages a lot members getting involved if your short of time. A few post with a Paypal verify seems plenty.
In 7 months i made 7 post here and hundreds on other sites. A lot of us don't like to over encouraged to post all the time. That's just the talk around the block.

Great site otherwise. :)

Tanya612

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2012
Dayton, OH
And lets not forget that if you do attempt to raise your post count for the sole purpose of accessing classified, you're going to get summarily dealt with by one of the admins.

Very welcoming system you have here.

I think they warned you about that. I know it's inconvenient but i understand why its in place and sometimes a person just has to suck it up and follow the rules. As for welcoming, I've found everyone to be welcoming and helpful. It's a wonderful site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread