Hello. Just joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nugod777

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Decided to make a new thread to say hello.
I am new to vaping, only started about 3 days ago. I wish I had done a lot more research before I made my first purchase as I could have saved a lot of money. My bad. =)
I purchased a "Vapor King" 510 double kit from electroniccigarettesinc dot com. The kit was $75 for two ecigs, charger, carts and I paid $13 extra for a bottle of juice. Best I can tell is that this is the standard 510 and I could have gotten the same starter kit for around $35 + s/h.
Still I am very satisfied with the vaping experience. I finished my last pack of analogs about halfway through the first day, so I am 2.5 days w/o analogs. So far so good. Using the 18mg "marl" flavored liquid that came with my started kit. I have ordered from sample flavors from other vendors as well as some parts and accessories from myPVshop.
Tried a few cart mods. So far I like the ADM mod and the double-roll frayed end PTB mod the best.
Love the forum, tons of info and everyone seems quite helpful. :D
Happy vaping!

Welcome aboard!

I wouldn't worry about the overprice, you may end up spending a lot more $$, if this also becomes a hobby or obsession, as is with most.

Either way, it's a heck of a lot cheaper than regular smokes.

Make sure you take a look at the top Sticky threads of the New Member forum, they will answer tons of questions you may have.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread