Hello my name is Kay, and I just realized I'm a vaping addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I've been off cigarettes for 3 months now, and down to 5< nicotine strength. This morning, when I woke up and came into the kitchen for my first cuppa joe and my first vape...went looking for my Provari, in it's usual places, and NO Provari!! Looked on the kitchen counter-top? Nope! Looked on the kitchen table? Nope! Looked in the Mudroom (I never leave it in there) Nope! Got out a flashlight and looked in the bathroom? Nope! Took said flashlight to Great Room and scanned the room? Nope! I'm starting to think 'WhatthaF###????' Looked in all possible places, again with lights turned on? Nope! Moved my husbands cigarettes out of the way looking for my Provari!! (Can't believe I actually bypassed on the cigarettes at this point) Finally, although I didn't remember taking it to bed with me last night at all....I took the flashlight into the bedroom (my husband is still sound alseep)...and THERE!!!! on the nightstand sits my beloved Provari!!!!! I have to tell you that I was starting to get really worried! It's like you suddenly find out your OUT of smokes!! The vaping withdrawls hit you and you start to break out in a cold sweat! (not really) but I was getting pretty anxious. So after all this I'm wondering, since this Provari has everything else on it, WHY doesn't it have a GPS locater?????:oops:

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Hi, Kate! I smoked for five years and I've been exclusively using a pv for a year now. I totally understand what you're talking about. I "panic" when I can't find one of my batts. I have several but one is my favorite. Also great job avoiding your husbands smokes. I tried an analog after a few months of vaping and I wanted to throw up. I also hate the smell of analogs on people. "I used to smell like that!?" :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread