Status
Not open for further replies.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Just wanted to give a shout out. I have been vaping for about a year. I enjoy the vape so much thet from the time I started I have never even wanted a cigarette. I have been reading about DIY iquids and have been making my own liquids for about 6 months now. I get most of my flavors from TFA but have recently ordered some from Capellas. Have been reading many posts in the e-liquid discussion and have gleaned some valuable information from the posting there. I look forward to adding some of my own recipies in the near future.

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Welcome to ECF! I'm just getting into DIY and would love some new non-tobacco recipes if you have some :). All my stuff is TFA from Wizard Labs, but I'm looking forward to trying Capella's, too.

Will be playing mad scientist today with the Hot Chili concentrate I HAD to buy :evil: Glad there's a fire department right down the street!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF wbbrn1952!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Be sure to check out our DIY Forum! DIY E-Liquid

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread