Hello, New to the forums and Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preluder77

Aug 1, 2013
Ohio
My wife and I have decided to Switch to the ecig. Started last week with a Cheap store bought one, Nicmaxx. Worked well enough to get us off the analogs. Last night after a bit of research ,alot of it I found on here so thanks for that! We made an order with Halo cigs, almost went with V2 but Halo was a lower cost and had overall better reviews. We ordered 2 starter G6 kits with a 78mm manual and 65mm autos each, 1 mini tank each and the tobacco sample juice pack. We think this will be a good basic setup to get started.

Just in the short time we have used vapor, we already both feel we can breathe better able to get that deep over the hill breathe easier and more often, especially when working out. That alone makes it a no brainer to switch, not to mention I even already notice that smells are getting stronger, cant wait to see how things are after a few months. It also looks like a great hobby, mostly for me lets face it I am a guy, we love gadgets.Haha

A couple questions

-I plan on keeping this Niccmaxx as a backup or an extra for when I travel or go camping. I cant seem to find out what model it is. From what i have read it looks like it might be a modified 510? I would like to get a tank for it. and mabe some blank cartos.

-In the tanks for the G6 can you switch from flavor to flavor? Does it greatly mix the flavors or should I wash it inbetween flavors?
I realize I should have ordered a bunch of these and blank cartos with my orgianl purchase oops! Guess i get to make a new order now :2cool:.

-Any recommendations on juice and good sites to buy from will be great. Wife likes the grapes and blueberries.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I too started with the Halo G6 kit and the tobacco sampler. I love the Prime 15! The autos are pretty nice to start with and pair well with the mini tanks. As far as flavor switching, I'd recommend washing them in HOT water and letting them dry overnight before filling with a new flavor. I'd also recommend getting a few more mini tanks and cartos for frequent flavor switching. Remember to let your cartos and tanks sit for at least 15-30 minutes to let the wicks and polyfill soak up all the juice before vaping on them. I really like Halo's juices myself but I hear really good things about Mt. Baker Vapors, Ginger's E-Juice, and Virgin Vapors. MBV has a really great selection of fruit flavors and their prices are awesome! Good luck and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread