Hello, new vapor from TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Hi RosaJ, I'm a lil North of the Denton area. which is North of Dallas :)

I'm down near Houston. I understand there are a few vape shops in the DFW area. I'm fortunate my regular vape supplier recently opened a shop 20 mins away from me and he's doing very well. It really comes in handy when you just walk in and get whatever you need. LOL

BTW, congratulations on embarking on the smoke free journey!

lanceb1b

May 23, 2013
Texas
I'm down near Houston. I understand there are a few vape shops in the DFW area. I'm fortunate my regular vape supplier recently opened a shop 20 mins away from me and he's doing very well. It really comes in handy when you just walk in and get whatever you need. LOL

BTW, congratulations on embarking on the smoke free journey!

Someone told me DFW was the Vape Mecca, lol. I have a local 7/11 type store that sells e-juice 5 minutes away, not cheap mind you, but convenient.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Check out the North Texas forum in my links below! :D

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
Someone told me DFW was the Vape Mecca, lol. I have a local 7/11 type store that sells e-juice 5 minutes away, not cheap mind you, but convenient.

There are a few shops in Denton I believe and a couple of good ones in Lewisville. I'm guessing those would be the closest "big" shops.

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
Welcome to the forum. I guess I am lucky since I live in DFW. We do have a few places to shop at in the area. Gear I don't mind getting online but being able to try your juices before buying is a very nice benefit. Lots of good info to be found here and evevyone seems very friendly and helpful. I don't post much but i do like to read. I hope you enjoy your stay.

lanceb1b

May 23, 2013
Texas
Congrats! Welcome..

Dayum.. Another Texan.. o_O ;)

LOL

SupplyDaddy- Really funny, I was visiting friends in San Antonio, and they took me to a MONSTER Vape store. That's when I quit analogs, tried a bunch of different juices there, bought 3 bottles. When I got up to leave I had a nic buzz like you wouldn't believe. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread