Hello peeps.. new around here . But not new with vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

317CloudClub

Jul 31, 2021
Hello everybody my name is Erick I just joined the forum.. I've been vaping for about 6 years now and I've been mixing my own juice for about 4 years now and just now joining the form. I live in Indianapolis Indiana and I do a lot for The vaping community here free of charge.. I run three of the top Facebook groups one private Facebook group all for vaping we host meets Cloud club competitions we want to keep vaping still fun at least.. everybody if you would like to reach me anytime you can reach me on my Instagram at @aggressive_defiance.. and facebook Erick Mackey

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: Superuser187

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
Hey Erick. Welcome. Just curious - what is the demographic of people who attend the events? Is it mostly young people? Are the cloud competitions open and unlimited, or are there limits for safety sake? There's nothing going on around here that I'm aware of. Maybe I need to join facebook. I've been avoiding that because my employer makes it clear that stuff we say on social media could have ramifications. But I'll be retiring in a year, and organizing some kind local presence may be a good project for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread