Hello There! New member from Pennsylvania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
How yinz doing? I feel like I should introduce myself as one does in a social gathering. I've browsed many forums on a plethora of topics and hobbies (I have too many) including this one. I've recently got around to joining. I really dig the amount of helpful info I need when I have that obscure question a Google search doesn't help with. I will be vaping and stinky free for 3 years in January. Probably the only successful New Years resolution ever. My current daily is a pulse 80w bottom feed with a dead rabbit on top reporting for duty (it's starting to smell funny, should have gotten a live one I think). juice is anything with mango, peach, orange, or raspberry as a main flavor. This very second its...(swats away opaque cloud of kool orange mango) Kool mango orange by farmers market from my zamplebox this month. I'm big on convenience and very indecisive so zamplebox works great for now..until I get a diy juice kit next month :thumbs: maybe..idk. I've been doing to much research and I overwhelmed myself. Anyways that's all for now. I talk to much too..goodnight from the east coast.

VapePro

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2018
How yinz doing? I feel like I should introduce myself as one does in a social gathering. I've browsed many forums on a plethora of topics and hobbies (I have too many) including this one. I've recently got around to joining. I really dig the amount of helpful info I need when I have that obscure question a Google search doesn't help with. I will be vaping and stinky free for 3 years in January. Probably the only successful New Years resolution ever. My current daily is a pulse 80w bottom feed with a dead rabbit on top reporting for duty (it's starting to smell funny, should have gotten a live one I think). Juice is anything with mango, peach, orange, or raspberry as a main flavor. This very second its...(swats away opaque cloud of kool orange mango) Kool mango orange by farmers market from my zamplebox this month. I'm big on convenience and very indecisive so zamplebox works great for now..until I get a diy juice kit next month :thumbs: maybe..idk. I've been doing to much research and I overwhelmed myself. Anyways that's all for now. I talk to much too..goodnight from the east coast.
Thanks for the bio

Sounds like you like to vape and play League of Legends..?

Please use these things they called paragraphs next time.

Thanks, and WELCOME to vape ELO hell.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
until I get a diy juice kit next month :thumbs: maybe..idk. I've been doing to much research and I overwhelmed myself. Anyways that's all for now. I talk to much too..goodnight from the east coast.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Your setup uses the juice, DIY is the way to go. Might want to start by buying a bottle of unflavored VG and PG, little nic and vape unflavored to start.
After reading the infomation below and if you have additional questions, you could post in: DIY E-Liquid
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Could Goggle: Reddit DIY Beginners Guide
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
DIY e-liquids. learn how to make your own e-liquids
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE Vaping
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Might like to google " a_beginners_guide_to_making the most highly rated ".

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
Thanks for the bio

Sounds like you like to vape and play League of Legends..?

Please use these things they called paragraphs next time.

Thanks, and WELCOME to vape ELO hell.

Welcome and glad you joined.
Your setup uses the juice, DIY is the way to go. Might want to start by buying a bottle of unflavored VG and PG, little nic and vape unflavored to start.
After reading the infomation below and if you have additional questions, you could post in: DIY E-Liquid
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Could Goggle: Reddit DIY Beginners Guide
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
DIY e-liquids. learn how to make your own e-liquids
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE Vaping
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Might like to google " a_beginners_guide_to_making the most highly rated ".

I used to play LoL but havent for quite some time. I'm not playing any games right now as my PC is missing a function HDD. There are more adult matters that unfortunately cost money to attend to. So my hobbies are on a back burner while I figure some things out.
I also apologize for my very large and poorly executed paragraph. It was late. I tend to get lazy, and some more excuses.
Brother Bob, thanks a ton for gathering up some links. I may have looked at some of them already. Regardless I'm going to bookmark all of the diy info im gathering into a folder for when I start. I actually have a question floating now in my head but this isn't the place for it. I'll post that when I get the chance.

Welcome from a fellow Pennsyltuckian. (Ignore the the fact that I've been stuck in Texas for nigh onto 20 year now, I try to)

Pennsyltuckian...hmmm that's a new one but it sure fits where I'm at in a sense. Theres a select group of folks that live up top on a nearby ridge, we call em ridgebillys. I'm not far from it to be honest though haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread