• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello to the ukv homeless :) (no politics!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplefowler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
UK
Just wanted to say thanks to ecf for their sympathy, and also hello to all the others who have found themselves over/back here. We all know what's going on so let's leave it at that for the time being and (as well as making ourselves at home here) just keep in touch. I've seen quite a few friendly faces, I tried to say hi to Boadie but the "other" thread got closed whilst I was typing. Anyway hello :)

Dan Deej

May 23, 2012
Manchester, UK
Just wanted to say thanks to ecf for their sympathy, and also hello to all the others who have found themselves over/back here. We all know what's going on so let's leave it at that for the time being and (as well as making ourselves at home here) just keep in touch...

Hear hear!

*waves to the nice ladies and sorrowfully pitches tent

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's always good to see UK members posting on ECF :) Hopefully, even when UKV comes back up, some of you will pop back in & especially look out for & help new UK members :) Even hough I run AAE-C UK, I still try to pop into ECF most days to see if I can help any newbies :)

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I want to welcome all the UKV people to ECF. I'm really heartbroken about UKV having to shut down. I hope not only to see you members join, but I hope to see the Mod Makers join as well. I joined up to UKV just to get access to the Mod Makers, but ended up staying around there because of the great community over there. Anyhow, I hope you have found a new home here until UKV opens back up hopefully. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread