• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello to the ukv homeless :) (no politics!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boadacia!

Verified Member
i notice everything that JC wrote here on ECF has been removed but everybody elses comments are left. I made a thread to that effect and it was closed straight away. seems a bit one sided to me surely the whole thread should have been removed not just one persons comments. Thank god for google cache history........... The threads don't make any sense now so pretty pointless.....oh yeah " in my opinion"

That's probably because he demanded it, as on UKV, I assume? No one else did, so only his needed to be removed.

Boadacia!

Verified Member
I had to come back over here, they've all become disgusting in the pit!
TinyClipsEar.gif

nosmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2010
Norfolk UK
I pop into ECF occasionally but only just found this thread (this board is a nightmare to navigate).

Spending most of my time on ECR at the moment where there are a nice friendly, level headed bunch of guys and gals.

Just my opinion but......

UKV is now closed because small group of gob shyts where not kept under control.

I reported the Lucifer thread when it first started but it was allowed to continue until it degenerated into the state that it was obvious it would.

With a bit of proper moderating the site would still be up and running.

I feel so sorry for Jackie.........the mod team should hang their heads in shame! :mad:

nosmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2010
Norfolk UK
I think you might want to keep in mind there's so few of them, and no one can be awake 24/7 Nosmo. Maybe if UKV returns Jackie will increase them?

Well, if it returns which I sincerely hope it does things need to be sorted out Boadie mate.

Edited to add, the Lucifer thread was allowed to continue not for hours but for days after I reported it!

Last edited:

Harry Potter

Oct 10, 2011
Port Land
Hey, could someone just straightforwardly explain what happened to UKV? I hadn't logged in for a month, now it's gone, and everyone is being unnecessarily cagey. From what I've read it's a legal matter that originated from trolling(?) Is UKV getting busted for promoting civil unrest or hate-speech or something? Or is it just a a few .....y nerds overreacting?
i've been through two threads on the subject and they're all completely boring, with a few UKV people making shadowy, self aggrandizing allusions to the conflict while providing no real information. It's internet drama, not state secrets... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread