Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey13

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2012
sAlam, Malaysia
Just dropping by to introduce myself

Im 27yrs old living in Malaysia.
Just started vaping for only 2 month after about 15yrs (or more) of smoking.
Trying to cut back on my smoking lifestyle and hopefully stopping completely.

Using a KGO battery with a 2.4ohm vivi nova tank and a sS driptip.
do swap around with a low resistant Smoktech DCT but prefer the vivi due to its
versatile to mod it...hehehe...
planning to get a PV mod in the near future.

Open for suggestion/opinion/advise/chill-out/blablablablabla.....

-Peace-:)

reckless

Apr 23, 2012
new jersey
congradulations, i cant help but to chime in here and recomend the provari pv, i've had one for about six month now and love the versatility, design, and how well made it is. i can use what ever device i want on it and it always performs like a dream. i work in a pretty ruff enviroment and have dropped it to many times to count from very high and it stilol keeps on going strong. very durable. good luck shopping around. i know the price is a little high on the provari but in my opinion its in a leage of itsw own.

monkey13

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2012
sAlam, Malaysia
Hello guys.
im enjoying my setup despite the occasional mishap. But overall love the slim body of my PV. Only down fall to it is that i cant get any reading as i enjoy the time i spend on maintaining my Vivi. changing the wick on the stock vivi is the best decision i made so far.hehehe...
Btw,kinda planning to get a Lambo (Lava) as its much cheaper that other mods available here.
For now, my fav juice would be a mixture of 70% 18mg Hansen tobacco taste, 30% 12mg Tasty Vapes Red Bull fav..

thanks for the warm welcome

Jul 6, 2012
china
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

reckless

Apr 23, 2012
new jersey
He he, ya I wondered that to for a while, that's just vapor slange for the real deal, cigarettes) that's all analog means. Hope it helped you out. As a newb to the forem they don't let us have a Sig banner unrolled we have at least 15 posts that have been verified. So after you've posted 15 times you'll be able to put one in your signiture box.

monkey13

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2012
sAlam, Malaysia
He he, ya I wondered that to for a while, that's just vapor slange for the real deal, cigarettes) that's all analog means. Hope it helped you out. As a newb to the forem they don't let us have a Sig banner unrolled we have at least 15 posts that have been verified. So after you've posted 15 times you'll be able to put one in your signiture box.
thanks..that sure cleared some confusion..
btw,im still new and will surely be trying out other juice..

but 1 question, do any of you feels a bit 'gassy' from vaping??
or is it just me?

reckless

Apr 23, 2012
new jersey
thanks..that sure cleared some confusion..
btw,im still new and will surely be trying out other juice..

but 1 question, do any of you feels a bit 'gassy' from vaping??
or is it just me?
No , never experienced gassyness from vaping. Maybe a little heartburn, but that could be just the crap food I eat every now and then. He he :evil:

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
thanks.. i've been trying various type of tobacco flavors, and the only fruits ive tried is raspberry and grapes.. any suggestion?
Reckless has some good suggestions... I would also add PureVapes has some great authentic flavors. Thier Pina Colada has the perfect blend of coconut and pineapple.

TotalyWicked has a very good Starwberry and Apple.

Otherwise, I make my own fruit flavored liquids using concentrated flavorings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread