Hello :wavey: and Thank You :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :). I just bought an e-cig on Sunday (Vision Spinner II and and Aspire ET-S bdc tank) to help me quit smoking. The local B&M did ask me how much I smoke, however, they did not ask what type of cigarettes I smoke. Thanks to you guys, I realized I purchased juice with too high of a nicotine level (18mg). At first I was thinking vaping and my throat just weren't going to be friends :( I found a local smoke shop that sells juice and bought 12mg. Unfortunately that quality isn't high but the few I bought will get me through until I can get to a shop with better quality juice. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Waves and welcomes to all of you :)

Husker, are the flavors complimentary? If so, you could think about mixing them in your tank. Or, if you like the original, get a lower-nic version and mix those two together.

Smitty, finding juices is part of the quest (sometimes fun, sometimes disastrous :D) I've found over the 4 months I've been exclusively vaping, my tastes are changing and I am liking different things.

Claire, welcome to you from across the "Pond". I love seeing all the folks from around the world - I am STILL amazed at how vaping is international. That's so AWESOME (and forgive me, I don't mean that "international" comment in any sense of arrogance. I think it's cool that this is a place where we all can convene to talk about the Vonderful Vorld of Vaping ;) )

Hi and waves back at you, i'm 2 months in to vaping and non smoking am still finding juices i like, still testing them out and trying different flavours, think i will always mix it up get bored of one flavour and then change
Yes, I can already see I have juice ADD! I need to buy multiple tanks so I have options :)

Waves and welcomes to all of you :)

Husker, are the flavors complimentary? If so, you could think about mixing them in your tank. Or, if you like the original, get a lower-nic version and mix those

I thought about mixing but wasn't sure how it would work. I think I'll try it :). Thanks yet again

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Husker, LOL - Juice ADD. I'm guessing I have about 40 different flavors at the moment. I do get smaller bottles until I find something I really like. Then I just get bigger bottles :D

And yes, having multiple tanks has been a necessity for me. I ordered a 10-pack of EVOD clones from Fasttech https://www.fasttech.com/products/1369401 The tanks and coils are NOT authentic, but for <$2 per tank, I don't care if anything really happens to them. They work pretty well. (I do rebuild my own coils now, so I know the consistency of the vape is similar to my original EVODs. Do be aware, these are plastic, and if you have any "tank-cracker" juices, you could still damage these. Hot cinnamon, many citrus, I think even some menthols are considered tank-crackers. Here is a list of e-juices known to deteriorate polycarbonate tanks:

Enjoy the vape :vapror:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread