Status
Not open for further replies.

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
Welcome!! The Ego Twist is a good one to start with. There are lots of places that sell kits. Here's one place: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Welcome to the forum, I agree with Susan, I really like my ego twists, although I have heard the spinners are great as well. If you go with the twist...the higher the mah the longer you can go between charging, the average used is 1 hour per 100 Mah, so unless you are a heavy chain vaper a 1000mah should last you about 10 hours. The kit that Susan recommended is a great kit. Good Luck and enjoy your vape!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Hmmm..... If you plan to move around with your PV, it's difficult with a pass-through type. It's not that hard to screw a battery into a charger, IMO.

I recommend strictly using non-battery pass-throughs for new vapers. No need to worry about battery power, voltages, etc. Just plug into the wall and enjoy the best vape you can get. Of course you'll need your own quality atomizers and that's another topic altogether.

WhatSheSaid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Duncan, OK
I recommend a Kanger eVod Kit. It has everything you need to start besides juice. And for juice, I'm a huge fan of Good Life Vapor and Backwoods Brew. I've been at this for over a year and this is my favorite setup. If you want to get into vv/vw, I recommend the Innokin iTaste vv3. It's small, has ego threading so you can continue to use the Evod heads and it is a passthrough.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II on Straight Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread