Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctrl Z

Apr 8, 2010
Germantown, MD
Hi all. Must say I'm glad I found ECF. I had never heard of vaping until 3 weeks ago -- and unfortunately started out by falling for one of those free trial offers (which fortunately turned out OK).

The funny thing is, I'd been wishing for years that someone would invent an electronic version of a cigarette that released flavored water vapor instead of smoke, having no idea such a product already existed. Then 3 weeks ago, I did 2 things I almost never do:

1. Clicked on a banner ad 8-o
  2. Bought something I knew nothing about without doing any research on the subject first :confused:
Yes, I ordered one of those free trials -- hey, I was just really excited to see my wish had come true!

I didn't even bother to look into the whole idea of vaping until the package had arrived and I was having my first vape (which was nice BTW). At that point I discovered ECF and promptly called to cancel my free trial! Luckily, I was able to cancel without a hitch and thus got a little freebie out of it.

After a couple of weeks of poking around on ECF, I've now got myself a nice little starter set -- opted to go the cartomizer route for ease of use.

So hello ECF, and thanks!

DinoSyndicate

Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2010
New York
www.syndicateradio.tv
Hi all. Must say I'm glad I found ECF. I had never heard of vaping until 3 weeks ago -- and unfortunately started out by falling for one of those free trial offers (which fortunately turned out OK).

The funny thing is, I'd been wishing for years that someone would invent an electronic version of a cigarette that released flavored water vapor instead of smoke, having no idea such a product already existed. Then 3 weeks ago, I did 2 things I almost never do:

1. Clicked on a banner ad 8-o
  2. Bought something I knew nothing about without doing any research on the subject first :confused:
Yes, I ordered one of those free trials -- hey, I was just really excited to see my wish had come true!

I didn't even bother to look into the whole idea of vaping until the package had arrived and I was having my first vape (which was nice BTW). At that point I discovered ECF and promptly called to cancel my free trial! Luckily, I was able to cancel without a hitch and thus got a little freebie out of it.

After a couple of weeks of poking around on ECF, I've now got myself a nice little starter set -- opted to go the cartomizer route for ease of use.

So hello ECF, and thanks!

WELCOME TO THE ECF :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread