Hellow Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
How about that "new found" sense of smell and taste you have again? Isn't it lovely?
It is very nice but it comes with a caveat! I live in an area where most people have horses, but I don't. I'm getting used to the fragrant miasma from the horses now, but I think it is better than that of the cigs.

Reactions: mongo74

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
It is very nice but it comes with a caveat! I live in an area where most people have horses, but I don't. I'm getting used to the fragrant miasma from the horses now, but I think it is better than that of the cigs.

We call that the Sonoma Aroma where I live! And true it's better than cigs!

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I live in WI also. Have you ever heard the invitation to visit? Come smell our dairy air. You might have to say it out loud.

Most of the dairy farms near my house have been turned into subdivisions but there is still one that is about a quarter mile from me. When the wind is from the SW in summer, it's very pungent.

cebulice

Jan 10, 2017
Arkansas
I'm pretty much stuck on Mount Baker Vapors juice and right now they're running a sale on their 15 juice bottles. They are $1.88 a bottle but if you get more than 10, the price drops to $1.50 per bottle.
I looked at the website this morning. They must be really good because many of those bottles are sold out.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone, I'm brewbear! I started vaping 2 years ago when I left behind a two packs a day habit. It is good to be tobacco free at last.
I just barely gleamed the tremendous amount of information and advice and I know I have a lot of reading to do.
See you in the forums
Welcome and glad you joined. Congrats on no smoking, I know i will never return to that merry-go-round.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Brewbear
"Hellow", is that like Mellow Yellow? (just testing your age on that one :thumb:)

I found Mount Baker to be not so great with their flavors. I call them candy flavors because I recognize them from those inexpensive hard candies. You should try some others or even consider DIY if you want to experience "good". Yes MBV is cheap, especially on sale, but what would you think if I told you the same 15 ml bottle costs about $0.22 to $0.25 if you DIY. That is a big difference when you get around to purchasing/mixing 120 ml's of juice at a time. For multi-juice suppliers like MBV's you can also try Vapewild, though they are quite similar to MBV, maybe a little better. Vapor Vapes has a similar selection but I found their flavors to be even better for the most part than either of the other two. Then there are the specialty vendors with only a limited selection and much higher prices, but usually much better juice too. DIY has an almost unlimited selection but the quality of the juice is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread