The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hellow Everybody!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by brewbear, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. brewbear

brewbear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2017
    Hi everyone, I'm brewbear! I started vaping 2 years ago when I left behind a two packs a day habit. It is good to be tobacco free at last.
    I just barely gleamed the tremendous amount of information and advice and I know I have a lot of reading to do.
    See you in the forums

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Hi and welcome! Great job losing the smokes for 2 years now.

3. mongo74

mongo74 I'm your huckleberry. ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    Welcome to ECF! How about that "new found" sense of smell and taste you have again? Isn't it lovely?

4. brewbear

Jan 9, 2017
    It is very nice but it comes with a caveat! I live in an area where most people have horses, but I don't. I'm getting used to the fragrant miasma from the horses now, but I think it is better than that of the cigs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    We call that the Sonoma Aroma where I live! And true it's better than cigs!

6. mongo74

mongo74 I'm your huckleberry. ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    I lived in Wisconsin, and we called that poop.

• Like Like x 3
  7. gandymarsh

gandymarsh Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2014
    WI, USA
    I live in WI also. Have you ever heard the invitation to visit? Come smell our dairy air. You might have to say it out loud.

Most of the dairy farms near my house have been turned into subdivisions but there is still one that is about a quarter mile from me. When the wind is from the SW in summer, it's very pungent.

• Like Like x 2
  8. cebulice

cebulice Full Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Arkansas
    I too am new here. It seems more people interact here than on some of the other forums.
    This is my second time to quit tobacco cigarettes. I like this method much better.
    So far, I have tried Halo, Vapor4Life, Blu, South Beach, Green Smoke, and V2. There is something about each of them that I like.

9. brewbear

Jan 9, 2017
    I'm pretty much stuck on Mount Baker Vapors juice and right now they're running a sale on their 15 juice bottles. They are $1.88 a bottle but if you get more than 10, the price drops to $1.50 per bottle.

10. cebulice

cebulice Full Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Arkansas
    I looked at the website this morning. They must be really good because many of those bottles are sold out.

11. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined. Congrats on no smoking, I know i will never return to that merry-go-round.
    Might like to read:
    VapeWild Test Results

12. Smoke_too_much

Smoke_too_much Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2016
    Hi Brewbear
    "Hellow", is that like Mellow Yellow? (just testing your age on that one :thumb:)

I found Mount Baker to be not so great with their flavors. I call them candy flavors because I recognize them from those inexpensive hard candies. You should try some others or even consider DIY if you want to experience "good". Yes MBV is cheap, especially on sale, but what would you think if I told you the same 15 ml bottle costs about $0.22 to $0.25 if you DIY. That is a big difference when you get around to purchasing/mixing 120 ml's of juice at a time. For multi-juice suppliers like MBV's you can also try Vapewild, though they are quite similar to MBV, maybe a little better. Vapor Vapes has a similar selection but I found their flavors to be even better for the most part than either of the other two. Then there are the specialty vendors with only a limited selection and much higher prices, but usually much better juice too. DIY has an almost unlimited selection but the quality of the juice is up to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.