Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hellvape Trishul V2 Mech mod

This mod is not regulated so I recommend its use exclusively to expert users, demanding cloud hunters but above all profound connoisseurs of the laws of OHM.

Hellvape's Trishul is a mechanical tube constructed of high quality naval brass, the activation button uses a silver-plated stabilizing spring mechanism and two magnets made of Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB) and the ARC contact is of Copper .

This tube with internal insulation sleeve can use a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.

The Trishul has a nice, no-frills appearance with a fine trident incision and beautiful aesthetic workings all along its body.

Enjoy the reading

The package with which this mechanical tube arrives presents at the front; the HellVape logo, the device and the wording "Trishul V2 Mech Mod".

1.jpg

On the back we find the identification of the product, some characteristics, the packing list, place of origin, logos & brands.

2.jpg

On the side, an exploded view of the activation button designed by HellVape is shown, on the other side we find a product identification number (1905) and a drawing of the Trishul tube.

3.jpg

On one of the two narrow sides of the package we find the writing "Evoke your vaping genius", on the other side there is an adhesive / demo label to indicate that this is a version reserved for reviews.

4.jpg

Packing list:
    1 x Trishul V2 Mech Mod complete
    1 x 18650 Battery Adapter
    1 x Spare Black Magnet
    1 x Spare Silicone Gasket
    1 x Spare O-ring
    1 x Spare Metal Gasket
    1 x User Manual
    1 x Warning Card

5.jpg

6.jpg

In this kind of Mod the instructions and warnings for a correct use are very important, HellVape provides them very detailed.

7.jpg

Features:
    - Height 94.9mm
    - Diameter at the base 27mm
    - Diameter in the center 24mm
    - Diameter at the top 26mm
    - Hybrid 510 connector
    - Naval Brass Mod Material
    - Copper Contact Material
    - Internal insulating casing
    - Magnetic switching mode (NdFeB)
    - 18650/20700/21700 batteries (not included)
    - Weight 152g

8.jpg

9.jpg

Three color options:

Brass, Black, Copper.

10.jpeg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The exploded view of the Trishul tube allows to identify the insulation sleeve and the Pc gasket inside it, otherwise difficult to photograph.

11.jpg

These images show the exploded view of the activation button with its components.

The silver-plated stabilizer spring (for better conductivity) is inserted horizontally, works on the side surface of the key.

The two powerful magnets are made of Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB). Neodymium magnets are distinguished from traditional ferrite magnets by a much higher remanence and coercive force.

12.jpg

13.jpg

With the semi-assembled button we can see the silicone gasket that divides the power contact from the arc transfer contact.

14.jpg

Button assembled:

15.jpg

On the bottom of the activation button are the HellVape logo and battery vent holes.

16.jpg

The thread has a very good smoothness and is well crafted by HellVape.
    Inside the tube we can see the useful sleeve of insulating material.

17.jpg

The Trishul Mechanical Tube can even contain three types of batteries: 18650 with adapter, 20700 and 21700.
    The direction of pole / battery insertion, whether on one side or the other, is indifferent.

18.jpg

One of the graphic motifs that struck me and that I like is the special processing with "fins" in imitation of a heat sink, the shape of this tube narrows in the center, I would dare to call it a hint of an hourglass shape.
    Towards the bottom there are three spear-point grooves with a finely engraved trident.

19.jpg

One of the most important details for the safety of the Vape in mechanics is the activation button, in this case I can say that the HellVape one is well made, it flows well and when released it returns to its place with reassuring energy, I immediately established a good feeling with him.

Of course, in addition to the use of suitable and perfectly preserved batteries, with consequently suitable resistors, I recommend not to use atomizers with slightly protruding pins or with spring, because the pin could re-enter and therefore send the threaded part of the atom in contact with the battery pole generating a short circuit.

I liked the HellVape Trishul, so I feel like inviting you to review it when it becomes available.

Thanks to HellVape for sending me this Sample:

吉祥彩票_吉祥彩票APP_吉祥彩票官网

20.jpg

• Informative
    Reactions: mimöschen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread