Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have never ordered from halo, but I do know some places if you don't buy a shipping upgrade then they mail it out without tracking added.

Has it been three months since you ordered it? Or three months since they said they shipped it?

Even on the slowest boat possible from China I get my stuff within a month to a month and a half..

So find out when it actually shipped, then open a case for not receiving your item.. tell them you don't have your stuff, and you want your money back.

Asking for a refund is about all you can do at this point if they are saying it shipped three months ago.

If they refuse to give you your money back willingly, you will have to ask your credit card company (or PayPal if you used their services) if they will help you. Tell them you made a purchase and they are both refusing to send you the item and refusing to refund you when you never got your purchase..

joan_suncn

May 4, 2017
I have never ordered from halo, but I do know some places if you don't buy a shipping upgrade then they mail it out without tracking added.

Has it been three months since you ordered it? Or three months since they said they shipped it?

Even on the slowest boat possible from China I get my stuff within a month to a month and a half..

So find out when it actually shipped, then open a case for not receiving your item.. tell them you don't have your stuff, and you want your money back.

Asking for a refund is about all you can do at this point if they are saying it shipped three months ago.

If they refuse to give you your money back willingly, you will have to ask your credit card company (or PayPal if you used their services) if they will help you. Tell them you made a purchase and they are both refusing to send you the item and refusing to refund you when you never got your purchase..

Grate thanks! Shipment History :
2/15/2017 12:05 PM En-route to Postal Facility Miami, FL
2/15/2017 8:43 AM Package Processed at IBC Facility Miami, FL
2/15/2017 1:38 AM Customer Data Received

I contacted with halo customer and carrier IBC many times, they have other way to track it. Also tried to contacted China Post, didn't find the tracking number.

For the refund, halo customer didn't reply it at all...

I'm wondering if they could resend it and I pay the priority shipping fee that could be tracked all the time.

joan_suncn

May 4, 2017
Hello and welcome. They say on their website for international orders it could take up to 20 days, but three months is way to long. If it were me, I'd be looking into a charge back.

Try doing what @Opinionated said first and see where that takes you.

Thank you, Bonskibon. I think it'll be hard to get money back...

Already sent email to halo shippment to verify the shipping address and hope they could pass over to carrier for further review.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Well if they are saying it was processed through Miami that long ago.. then it's lost.

Email them every day for a couple days (three) and if they don't respond to your request for refund/reshipment (and at this point I would simply try and get your money back.. but that is me..) then I would contact your credit card company and tell them halo has ripped you off and see what you can't do with the credit card company.

Reactions: Bonskibon

joan_suncn

May 4, 2017
Well if they are saying it was processed through Miami that long ago.. then it's lost.

Email them every day for a couple days (three) and if they don't respond to your request for refund/reshipment (and at this point I would simply try and get your money back.. but that is me..) then I would contact your credit card company and tell them halo has ripped you off and see what you can't do with the credit card company.
Thanks. I'm waiting for halo's reply. If is possible, I'd prefer to get money back; if not, hope they could resend it.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Great thanks to all your guys.
Have received reply from halo, they will arrange the reshippment. Hope it could reach me sucessfully this time.
Welcome and glad you joined. Glad to hear you found a solution. Please let us know if you don't receive your juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread