Help! All of a sudden my EE XXL isn't working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
I've had my EE XXL for almost 3 months. It doesn't see a lot of use and has been working perfectly....Until tonight! All of a sudden, it wont work. It has an almost a full charge and the blue LED light comes on, but it totally doesn't work. I tried several different cartos and tried same on other types of PV's, so it isn't them. I also tried gently prying up the connection center post on the battery (as well as cartos) to no avail:( Can anybody offer and explanation or help?

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I've had my EE XXL for almost 3 months. It doesn't see a lot of use and has been working perfectly....Until tonight! All of a sudden, it wont work. It has an almost a full charge and the blue LED light comes on, but it totally doesn't work. I tried several different cartos and tried same on other types of PV's, so it isn't them. I also tried gently prying up the connection center post on the battery (as well as cartos) to no avail:( Can anybody offer and explanation or help?

Uh oh,:ohmy:

no more Prying up on that there battery center post(which is actually a center pin)... not recommended
No worries MsOceanCity, I will help you out! :)

Contact me at tech support
ssv2@cigeasy.com

Thanks,
SSV2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread