• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help an American in Belgium out - Need info to buy atomizers 510 3.5Ohm or even a replacement mod - France, Netherlands, Germany area OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Hello EU vapers,

I'm currently visiting Belgium (Wallonia, will be here another 3 weeks) and I'm on my last atomizer. (I meant to bring more and I forgot to pack them, ugh) It makes me very nervous and I would like to buy more, but I can't figure out how. I know that Belgium is not an e-cigarette friendly country, so I do not expect to find a local brick and mortar store here. I searched the forums and I found only one EU website that sells atomizers that will work with my mod (I have a REO Grand). Unfortunately, when I tried to order and pay with PayPal, PayPal won't let me ship a purchase to Belgium! I'm going to need to visit a local store that either has my atomizers, or has great high-voltage mods. Suggestions on vape shops in the Netherlands, France or Germany, for either mods or my particular style of atomizer?

Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated! Please help a desperate American vaper!

PS - I'm your typical dumb American and I speak only english, a bit of french from my school days :(

Thank you,
Jenny

Last edited:

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Won't Irland do it? thebestshop.eu will ship on the same day and you wil have your stuff in like 3-4 days (to portugal, should be even faster in belgium). Another possibility are the UK which are quite fast also, especially Lisa at cloud9vaping.co.uk.

There is also the possibility of spain which are very very quick (to portugal 24h per courier and I know they also send per courier to other EU countries). In that case try vapvip.com and cigarspain.es

These are stores I personally tried and all of them were top notch in every aspect so I can recomend them with confidence.

Regards
Tony

PS: Sorry for the late answer but only saw this thread now and also sorry if I broke any rule posting online stores that might or not have an affiliation with the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread